Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sourcing a hanger
  • aidso
    Free Member

I am trying to source a hanger for my Cube 2012 Ltd Race.
    I went to the shop who said it should be etched on to the back of the part, but it isn’t
    I have been through the official website and through Google but the closest thing I can find is its a “#207”. But when I search for this I get different images coming back.

Anyone know how I can get an exact result?
    This is the bike:
    Cube Ltd Race

Thanks,

Hadge
    Free Member

Aidso, give BETD Goldtec a call tomorrow and we will sort you out.

jordie
    Free Member

Do you still have the old one?

aidso
    Free Member

Yeah I have the old one, but there isn’t anything on it 🙁

aidso
    Free Member

I was in CRC and they didn’t know – that’s who told me to look at that back of the part, as I didn’t bring the part with me.
    I thought it would be a case of lifting it off the shelf..

@Hadge – That’s the website I found the #207 model number, but it says its for Cube 2008 and 2009 models.

Hadge
    Free Member

I’m not the hanger expert but if you call us tomorrow I’m sure we can sort it out for you.

jordie
    Free Member

I contacted BETD sent them a photo of my old Hanger they managed to get the ref and sent one out to me.

aidso
    Free Member

As a matter of interest, would this be considered a wear-and-tare item? I have only had the bike 3 months – but have been using it for racing…

z1ppy

yes it’s wear and tear… they don’t fall to pieces over time, you have to have bashed your rear mech for it to have failed (as their a sacrificial part, to save your rear mech).

Matt24k
    Free Member

It’s a frame protection item, designed to bend or break before your frame does.

aidso
    Free Member

Sorry for reviving this, but this is horse shit!!
    I waited 4 days for a hanger from a shop that swore “they were all the same” and it does not fit. I can’t believe this item is so hard to find.

Hadge
    Free Member

aidso – please email me at paul.hadgett7@gmail.com

aidso
    Free Member

Cheers Paul. Email sent

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sourcing a hanger’ is closed to new replies.