Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Some people are truly stupid
  • grahamt1980

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7J505dMg_eg[/video]

I particularly like the comment from her
    “i’ll say you assulted me”… “thats fine, i’ve been filming”… “i dont care”

What a moron

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Well, that’s a really bad bit of parking, given the space available and she did seem to go into panic mode which made her act a tad irrationally, but I think she’s got a point. What business is it of his?

grahamt1980

I agree on that, but its up to him if he wants to film in a public place. Attempted intimidation by both her and her husband is a bit off though

Dibbs
    Free Member

What does she have to hide? Irish accent in Bath, if I had a suspicious nature I’d be calling the anti-terrorist squad 😈

MrWoppit
    Free Member

No intimidation on the part of the filmer, then?

Junkyard
    Free Member

so this is what happens when big hitters meet then

she may have a point about the filming but she does not handle it well

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Dibbs – Member

What does she have to hide?

Nothing. She’s pissed off at some stranger filming what she’s doing. I don’t think I’d be very happy about it, if it was me.

I might even be moved to make my feelings known – to whatever degree.

awh
    Free Member

I see people on YouTube have posted her name and business name. I wouldn’t be surprised if now when you search for her or business this video will be the first result! Should have done the sensible thing and just moved her car.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Now this is what I call stupid…

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXQoQD_Jb4[/video]

d45yth
    Free Member

Anyone with their own business should know not to pi55 anyone off or make enemies! It serves her right for getting talked about on the net, she could of handled it a lot better. Her husband is like a malfunctioning darlek at the end…”Why are you intimidating my wife” x100. HaHa.
    The bloke filming needs something better to do with his time too.

grahamt1980

Holy crap, did he really use a lighter to look inside a petrol tanker? 😯

davecm
    Free Member

I can see a remix of this. the last bit already has a bit of a beat to it when the guy keeps asking ‘why are you intimidating my wife?’

nealglover
    Free Member

Double post.

nealglover
    Free Member

He’s got every right to film in a public place if he wants to.

She’s got no right to stop him.

Filming bad parking is just boring and pointless,

But following someone down the street for 10 minutes, and telling them you are going to tell the police they assaulted you, is harassment (possibly ?)

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I’d say wifey and scottish bloke could be done for breach of the peace if there is such a thing in england.

landcruiser
    Free Member

I agree with nealglover !

nealglover
    Free Member

I agree with nealglover !

It’s a rarity, but it does happen :mrgreen:

shooterman

“I have a business”

“it’s because I drive an Audi”

Toe curling stuff there.

avdave2

Holy crap, did he really use a lighter to look inside a petrol tanker?

I’ve a cousin who used a match to look inside a drum that had been used to store petrol. Luckily there was very little left in it and he only lost his hair and eyebrows.

brakes
    Free Member

so they didn’t handle being filmed very well, but why was he filming it?

Kevevs
    Free Member

have people not heard of CCTV? we’re constantly being filmed, monitored and recorded. Get over it or stay indoors! Some bloke want’s to be a human CCTV camera? bloke needs a more interesting life! Real lack of witty retorts or comedy rage. This clip fails on so many levels.

CaptJon
    Free Member

Why didn’t the filmer point out the queue of traffic and suggest she move the car? Surely that is far more helpful than filming her and posting it on youtube.

Kevevs
    Free Member

why that’d be far too sensible CaptJon. Also, that’s not road rage, that’s moany-whingeing. Like on here.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

Should’ve done the ‘man dance’!!!! Maybe a little sweary!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAl5xGi7urQ[/video]

Kevevs
    Free Member

😆 now your talking!

dogbert
    Free Member

http://sdkbath.com/

Her shop apparently, looks awesome

donsimon
    Free Member

What a cock! Was talking about this lastnight and how being a busy body and poking one’s nose into other people’s business is a very British trait. Why didn’t he have a pop at the truck driver who had parked on the other side of the road, facing the wrong way? Not only is the Audi a nice looking car but it didn’t appear to be the cause of the problem.
    Some people need to get lives.

alpin
    Free Member

top rated comment on Youtube:

Sarah Duncan sdkbath.com T:? 01225 333730

E-mail: info@sdkbath.com

i wonder how many shitty emails along the lines of “you are a dick” she has recieved?

bobbyg81
    Free Member

The boy was a cock, but the car was certainly part of the problem.

I don’t think you should be allowed to poke your nose into other people business,when out and about, unless you’re willing to have some fisticuffs! Most people would butt out then.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Jeez, if she hadnt followed him and been an arse it would of been a rather dull video and very few people would of watched it. Instead it gets posted on reddit, twitter and STW and it gets over 12000 views. If you dont want to get captured being a tit in public, dont be a tit in public.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not only is the Audi a nice looking car but it didn’t appear to be the cause of the problem.

did we watch the same video?
    she is quite clearly at 90 degrees to the road facing the blocked road and causing the tailback on that side
    no one on the side the truck is on is stopped by it [ it is still moving] but the traffic is stuck on the side of the road she is perpendicular to
    odd viewpoint even for stw and you 😉

Bear
    Free Member

She is a complete and utter idiot.

Yes filming bad parking is strange, not illegal though.

I would have stood there and waited for her to call the police. Think she may have committed a traffic offence and a possible harassment charge too.

iDave
    Free Member

He’s a tool

She’s a tool

The husband’s a tool

There’s a lesson for us all there

reedspeed
    Free Member

Gerrit on you tube !,was it her off on the buses ?,looked like her !,lol

phil.w
    Free Member

There’s a lesson for us all there

Bath’s full of tools?

donsimon
    Free Member

she is quite clearly at 90 degrees to the road facing the blocked road and causing the tailback on that side

I can’t actually see how far the pavement the other side of the rather lovely A5 is protecting the car.
    The two trucks are clearly having an effect on the traffic flow.

odd viewpoint even for stw and you

10 years in Madrid, no-one would have batted an eyelid for something as minor as this.
    Double parking, every day.
    Triple parking, most days.
    Quadruple parking, generally only at the weekend.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Societal breakdown init.
    This is exactly the sort of thing that what happens when the lower orders don’t fully respect Audi drivers.

phil.w
    Free Member

I can’t actually see how far the pavement the other side of the rather lovely A5 is protecting the car.

It’s not, from her front wheel backwards she is blocking the lane.

The two trucks are clearly having an effect on the traffic flow.

Where the trucks are is not a problem. You’ll find either a lorry, van or taxi there at any given point in the day, which is ok as the far lane widens at this point so can accommodate them without causing an obstruction.

HTH

donsimon
    Free Member

Where the trucks are is not a problem.

Quite clearly at this moment the trucks are huge problem, because if they weren’t there the traffic would be flowing freely.

phil.w
    Free Member

yes, well done. that’s like saying it’s all because of the closed road and not the lady’s fault at all. 😐

i’ll be down there it a bit. maybe i’ll make a little film just for you of the the taxi that’ll no doubt be parked where the truck is and the traffic getting passed without a problem 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Some people are truly stupid’ is closed to new replies.