• This topic has 45 replies, 33 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by fossy.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Some folk are mingers.
  • PiknMix
    Free Member

Pitlochry will soon oust those toe rags! In fairness, I’m still keen on Aberfeldy, it has its charm.

robbie
    Free Member

Aberfeldy my usual stop for lunch when i do the big gravel route from Perth through griffen etc

Keva
    Free Member

I’m going to be even more evil when they get a £8 an hour cleaning bill deducted from the deposit….

surely if they’ve left the place in that state they don’t get any deposit back? That’s the whole point of it.

mattyfez

surely if they’ve left the place in that state they don’t get any deposit back? That’s the whole point of it.

Only if the cost of cleaning is more than the deposit. And it has to be reasonable. That’s the whole point of the deposit protection scheme, as unscrupulous landlords were routinely keeping the whole deposit even when the house was clean.

shinton
    Free Member

Loving the Mr Muscle adverts in the side bars. I wonder if it remove faces from carpets?

fossy

Put’s me off ever considering renting out – some folk don’t give a hoot.

With regards cars, we had a big fleet of company cars. One of the managers did a fair bit of game hunting. He obviously didn’t put washable covers in the boot/interior. The car came back in after just 12 months, top of the range Audi A4 Avant – my god did it stink, and have feathers all over it. We had to get it professionally cleaned, but even then it was stinking blood vs air freshener – we had to take the hit and pay a fine to send back to the lease company rather than give it to another employee.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Some folk are mingers.’ is closed to new replies.