Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • SolarisMax British Racing Green
  • TomB

I see the next shipload of Cotic Solari have an option of green- has anyone seen pictures of this anywhere on line? My google-Fu is failing and this is on my shortlist but didn’t really like the red colour I demoed.

Cheers

Tom

kelvin

No, not yet.

honourablegeorge

I’m with you on the red, was excited when I heard it was coming but I had this colour in mind. Dark Metal was beautiful, shame that’s no longer available.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byx-ymrHIgg/

slackboy

Nope, but had a look at the soul that was done in brg a few years ago. Didn’t fancy it so ordered a black one instead.

honourablegeorge

BRG Soul….

BRG Soul

kelvin

It won’t look like that. Find BRG Roadrat photos for a better idea. SolarisMAX photos will come soon after the first customers get their frames from the advance batch… a spare BRG one is coming over to be built up for photos.

honourablegeorge

BRG Roadrat, does look a bit more of a metallic finish

honourablegeorge

Another Roadrat one.

kelvin

Like that, but nothing like that. Best to wait for photos. The first frames aren’t far off arriving now.

6079smithw
    Free Member

Pace letting you choose a colour is a dealwinner for the tarts out there

matt_outandabout

That Starling candy red is brilliant.

honourablegeorge

Yeah Matt, it’s a fantastic colour.

scuttler

I find colour choice allows the purchasing process to involve a spouse. Makes the approvals stage sooo much easier. Helpful that I like Oranges.

honourablegeorge

scuttler

I find colour choice allows the purchasing process to involve a spouse. Makes the approvals stage sooo much easier. Helpful that I like Oranges.

I find that having all bikes the smae coour helpsthem to not notice a new one. I have five black bikes.

benp1

You can have almost any colour as long as the forks aren’t white. White forks are gopping

My solaris is duck egg blue. I originally wanted the green one but they were out of stock. For some reason I don’t really like the green one now, maybe because my one has grown on me…!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘SolarisMax British Racing Green’ is closed to new replies.