Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 321 total)
  • Sod the important stuff, let's have a good old Friday petty irritations thread
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

People who chew with their mouth open.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

People in the sales department who ring to say they are going to send an email and then tell me that when I’ve read it they are coming down to talk me through it.

leffeboy

Can we do people who send you an email then call you 2 mins later to see if you’ve read it

Flaperon

often i day dream about running amok with a gun.

Not normal. ^^

RustySpanner

I often dream of running amok with a gnu.

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

Customers who , when phoned , ask “and how much is the bill?”

I then have to walk from the workshop into the office to check the amount .

They then reply “i’ll pay by card”

bigblackshed

honkiebikedude – Member

I then have to walk from the workshop into the office to check the amount .

They then reply “i’ll pay by card”

I’m assuming you’re phoning to tell the customer that whatever they were having repaired or serviced is ready to collect? If so you should be armed with that info before phoning?

The postman who folded the “do not bend” envelope to cram it through the letter box rather thann knock on the door.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

eBay sellers who never reply to questions.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

people.. i hate people , chav people the most, rubbish form of humans …also inefficient and lack of finesse people as well bloody hate them.. generally people (99.9% of human population) hate the lot of them they do not deserve the Earths resources and just keep making many babies that populate the earth and eat and use more resources….. . apart from lone wolf people they are nice and just want to be left alone but would help when trouble is laid in front of them then they walk away or pedal away because they dont like people.

Northwind

honkiebikedude – Member

Does seem pretty reasonable tbh?

honkiebikedude
    Free Member

People who pick holes in your reply to a light hearted thread on an internet forum . 😛

Northwind

Yeah OK, that is annoying 😆

jag61

buildy type people that want to “bring the outside in” usually at vast expense, just go and sit in the ‘kin garden 🙄 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

People who park their cars beside yours when the entire parking lot is empty.

People who design/make jeans (98% of the time) with such flimsy thin pockets that they don’t last more than 6 months before there are holes in them.

People who make noises when they eat.

People who say to themselves “that’s better” after they have eaten.

People who are anal.

People who think Fish & Chips are unhealthy … Ya, right … nothing wrong with Fish & Chips as your bad health is caused by your own faulty genes and DNA.

😡

sadexpunk

wives who feel that the freezer has to be so full that i have to **** the drawers back in with my boot to shut the freezer door again. and if we start using stuff from it, then we need to replace it straight away ‘in case we feel like it again sometime soon. and anyway freezers work better full’.
    itd be lovely to convince her to just have the drawers half full say, so i could actually see whats in there.

wives who feel that the kitchen cupboards need to be so full that we have tins of food for every eventuality in the next millenium, and if we use a tin of beans and drop it down to 15 cans, then we need to buy some more next time we’re out.
    itd be lovely to convince her that the cupboards would look lovely and tidy if we just had food in that we were likely to eat sometime soon.

wives who feel that we need 30 cans of diet coke in the ‘drinks fridge’ and will buy more BOGOF packs of coke every time we’re out, cos we ‘used some last week’.

please can we just buy stuff when we need it instead of always having the f***in house full of frozen goods, tins of sh*t and diet coke???

people who use more than one question mark at the end of a question just to accentuate their frustration.

MSP

‘drinks fridge’

You make me sick.

sadexpunk

You make me sick

haha, believe me, i dont want it either! thats another irritation, so dont get me started on that. i we just bought less of everything, it could all fit nicely in one fridge.

Northwind

There’s only one valid way to have a drinks fridge, and that’s by just not putting anything but drinks in your one fridge. I was shocked to discover some veg in my mate’s fridge but it turned out it’s for the rabbit

Cougar

People who browse freezers in supermarkets by holding the door open to look inside when the doors are made of ****ing glass.

So then when you come along to the same door they’re rendered opaque because they’ve misted up inside and you’ve got to hold the door open to see what’s inside, and some judgemental prick invariably walks past and glowers at you thinking, “look at that idiot, standing there holding open a clear door to look behind it.” Just kill me now.

Cougar

Movie trailers that say “Coming March Ten.” It’s **** tenth.

Moreover, it’s the tenth of March.

Women… Makeup! Why?

Because they’re ugly. HTH.

thepurist

Women why rely on being attractive to make up for being disorganised, late, unhelpful, demanding and rude (not in that way either). If you were ugly you’d sort yourself out love.

For balance good looking blokes may also do this but 1) they don’t try to use their charms on me and 2) I don’t have the opportunity for personal experimentation.

leffeboy

vastly overpriced belroy wallet adverts that follow you around the internet though I have never clicked on that stupid ad in my life

project
    Free Member

Women who when you walk behind them because youre going in the same direction either suddenly speed up or stop dead for no reason or suddenly clutch their phone to their mouth and announce where they are on the street , as if youre going to grab hold of them.

Fat blokes who dress up in their sons tight suit and then go on mass to watch a gang of horses run round afield, jumping hedges, and shout haaaaaaa as then horses pass.

Blokes who take their wives g/f to watch horses run round a field, the women have made an obvious decision to get dolled up and look fantastic, so why does hubby /boyfreind/thug get so annoyed when you look at their partner.

People of low education who believe the torys are next to god and that ukip are a good group to support for the common man.

Bike shops that dispay prices on bikes,

cinnamon_girl

I don’t want to hear any more tosh from the wimminz-haterz. 😐

cinnamon_girl

They just luuuuurve a strong woman. 😉

LadyGresley
    Free Member

People who don’t bother to use any capital letters or punctuation in their posts.

People waiting for the lift in the supermarket who push their trolleys up to the doors, so when it arrives nobody can actually get out of the lift.

aracer
    Free Member

people who think you hate them because you find them irritating

scaredypants

lift in the supermarket

😯

Smudger666

Opening up a thread knowing you’ll get annoyed at the sheer pettiness of the forum and finding you agree with exactly 92.8% of the posts, and it’s been a bit of a chuckle getting to page 8.

Bastards – I hate it when that happens.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

People dribbling on about mindfullness, youre either alive or dead, asleep or awake.

And scarves

emsz
    Free Member

Fage yoghurt that has a foil lid and a transparent plastic cover on the yohurt that you need to pick off with your fingers so you get yoghurty fingers and takes a spoonful of yog with it when you peel it off…Do I scape it, lick it, just bung it in the bin?

bra straps that don’t stay on your shoulders

aracer
    Free Member

bra straps that stay on the shoulders

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

People who give crap examples.

MrOvershoot

scaredypants – Member

lift in the supermarket 😯

Yep ours has a 3 floor underground car park so you need to use the lift unless you fancy pushing a trolley up ramps with cars coming down

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

“London Underground is running a good service on all lines”

Colin Montgomery on sky’s masters coverage

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Android apps that only work in portrait.

Suggsey
    Free Member

My Friday’s gripe is simply poor lane discipline on the M5, M42 and M6 made more infuriating by no chuffing vehicles in the near side lane…….and the knob wits that accelerate with you when you try to overtake them in the centre lane using the correct lane. Bring on compulsory re-tests!

thv3
    Free Member

People who use the word literally incorrectly….and frequently.

+1

Recently was in a meeting with a fairly senior manager telling everyone present that when he got the email, he “literally crapped himself”.
    Cue another politely saying, “I’m sure you don’t mean that literally.”
    “No, no, honestly, I crapped my pants….”

There is no helping some people.

slowoldman

Fat blokes who dress up in their sons tight suit and then go on mass to watch a gang of horses run round afield, jumping hedges, and shout haaaaaaa as then horses pass.

on mass?

squirrelking
    Free Member

Yep ours has a 3 floor underground car park so you need to use the lift unless you fancy pushing a trolley up ramps with cars coming down

Que?

Cougar – you don’t want to see it, I don’t want to write it. Company policy dictates otherwise (email sigs).

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 321 total)

The topic ‘Sod the important stuff, let's have a good old Friday petty irritations thread’ is closed to new replies.