Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Socially unacceptable complaints.
  • Houns

Children should be put in a soundproof box

Fritzel was almost right

banks
    Free Member

Similar story as a student. My flat was opposite 4 god-bothering art students who liked their early nights & very early singing sessions.

Luckily I had my Marshall avt50 with me. Used to leave my music on nights out often not returning til morning. QOTSA, wham, abc & primus were their favorites 😈

deepreddave
    Free Member

JY – lol’d at that. Could you video said neighbour and email me the vid so I can play it to my kids? 🙂 Or better still youtube and charge a small fee….

timidwheeler

Apparently you aren’t allowed to beep your horn at people in wheelchairs- even when they’re selfishly blocking the road!

Indeed. You should have seen the looks I got when I asked the mother of the Tourette’s sufferer, if he couldn’t, “just tone it down a little bit? ”

yunki
    Free Member

old people… slow, doddery, often mad, dangerous drivers, lost in the supermarket, stinking of wee, visually disturbing, cackling at my terrified kids, nicking the parent and child parking spaces, whingeing about the old days, repetitive, mingin’ old drains on society..

if we didn’t have to pay so much to keep the rancid old buggers alive I reckon they could put my giro up by £50 a week and still save a fortune

mince ’em up and put ’em in Tesco burgers

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

My wife tells me it’s not exceptable to get irate at the car in front that’s driving exceptionally badly with absolutely no recognition of any other road user at all and forces all other motorists and cyclist to take evasive action to avoid a dozen accidents happening.
    The reason they’re allowed to get away with this? Because they have a ‘Disabled’ badge on the back of the car.

That badge doesn’t bypass the Highway Code you know!

Cougar

I hope you corrected her appalling grammar. This is STW you know, we expect you maintain standards amongst your womenfolk.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Ha ha ha. Yeah, I told her that her English ain’t proper innit.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Socially unacceptable complaints.’ is closed to new replies.