Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • So, what else shall we ban?
  • BigJohn

Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club…

…banned

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Shakespeare – Barred!

(Ahem)

BigJohn

Plagarists who don’t quite come up with a good pun…

(you know the rest and you also know who you are)

leffeboy

Shakespeare – Barred!

Was this whole thread just a setup for that? excellent (hunts for stamp of approval)

portlyone

People who walk up to doorways, then stop in them, therefore preventing anyone getting through – barged out of the way and then banned.

People who stop walking right in the middle of a busy thoroughfare – barged out of the way and then banned.

hels
    Free Member

Orange cheese. It’s an abomination with no right to exist in a civilised society.

And people who say “pecific” and “ick-cetera” should have their lips stapled together permanently.

I have harsher treatment in mind for anybody that auditions for any kind of reality/talent/apprentice type of show. Straight to the gas chambers, for the good of society. There is a show now called “the Shaft” the set would be perfect. Shut the doors, chuck in the gas cannisters, job done.

jruk
    Free Member

People who don’t use ‘reply to all’ correctly. If I’ve included people in an email it’s because they need to know what’s happening so include them on your response you utter fu*kwits.

hora
    Free Member

People who use ‘circa’ alot.

A taxi’s here.

prezet
    Free Member

Marmite – BAN IT!!

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Englebert Humperdink – Banned and gagged from ever singing THAT song ever again!

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

rubber – banned

scuzz
    Free Member

Adverts which go on about how great a screen is with bright pictures, which are shown to me via my TV or monitor. BANNED.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Flashing Adverts >>>>>> Banned
    Milk thats gone off, banned.
    Contracts more than 2 pages long, banned.
    Not quite full face helmets (removable chin thingy), banned.
    Cold offices, banned.
    S L O W Trains, banned.
    Punctures, ohhhh sooo banned.

chipsngravy
    Free Member

Vinyl wrapped cars – there’s a bimbo down the road with a Louis Vuitton wrapped range rover. Bint!
    White people with dreadlocks. Jah I & I, you are not a rastafari
    People who wear tight ankle chinos, no socks and deck shoes – you are not original, you are a clone!
    Private number plates. What purpose do they serve other than saying the owner is a knob!

Hohum
    Free Member

toffs

GrahamS

Childrens programmes where the presenters talk to the viewers like they are Chuggers.

?

donsimon
    Free Member

Milk thats gone off, banned.

Won’t somebody please think about the cheesemakers??

binners

You can’t ban Private number plates! Its gods way of flagging up that an absolute gold-plated nob jockey is contained within, and thus best avoided

hels
    Free Member

People who cc every man and his dog on an email. I just reply back to only them, to wind them up as they then have to pass it on again to all the other people who are really really interested and definitely care, oh yes.

But they are not as bad as people who cc your line manager on emails. They go straight to the bottom of my resource allocation Matrix (is it real or did I just dream that email in another state of consciousness ?)

donsimon
    Free Member

Stealth Edits BANNED. 👿

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 260 total)

The topic ‘So, what else shall we ban?’ is closed to new replies.