Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • So, Loki then…
  • lovewookie

yep this weeks episode was very doctor who – in a bad way.

glad it wasn’t just me who thought that. I was cringing. However, if Dr Who had been given the budget (and not gone all timey wimey) I may have hung onto it post tennant.

Loki did seem to redeem itself a little toward the end of the episode, so will keep watching while my daughters BF is still logged in to our firestick. 😉

gifferkev

Mid credits scene this week,
    worked out the cameo from the very distinctive voice before they were shown.

codybrennan
    Free Member

BenjiM
    I’ve enjoyed the first three episodes but I can’t help thinking that the set design of the TVA is very, very Fallout, right down to the display on the VDU’s.

And some “Portal” mixed in.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Me and my Loki are both enjoying watching it and slightly confused and saddened

Klunk
    Free Member

BoardinBob

An absolute joy from start to finish. I binged every episode in one sitting, and as soon as it finished I wanted to rewatch it immediately. I am a huge marvel fan so I’m more invested than the casual viewer. Loved the Fallout vibe and you can also see The Umbrella Academy in there. Just brilliant

nedrapier

silly but entertaining. We watched them all. A few tuts and groans and eye rolls at some plot points, but still fun.

Another piss-take (with spoilers)

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘So, Loki then…’ is closed to new replies.