Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • So, how long since you last got some action?
  • Dickyboy

Doubt that anyone can beat my mate who is now entering his 14th year of involuntary celibacy 😯 It’s almost like he is a virgin all over again.

I fail completely at 0.5 days 😉

mark90
    Free Member

About 4 hours 🙂

But was first this year 😕

cynic-al
    Free Member

7 months. Longest gap for a while.

Dickyboy

I somehow managed a 12 month stint in my mid thirties, think internet dating would have easily fixed that if it had been around at the time

Tom-B
    Free Member

20 hours or so

donks
    Free Member

Mate of mine has never had any in 43 years!! ….. No I’m not the mate either.
    Can’t say how long as the wife likes to peruse STW with nothing else to do…oh sod it last week but we have got 2 kids!

nicko74

14th year of involuntary celibacy

If your friend is over the age of about 30 that’s really quite an achievement. Is s/he just not very good at meeting people? Drinker? I mean, many times one doesn’t need a ‘technique’ per se, just to hang around the right kinds of places at the right time. Generally, a bit of a dive bar, with some friends, at about 1.45am.

And in answer to the question: too long, obviously. Partly because the OH won’t leave the house for long enough… 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

Celibacy is a noble thing, don’t knock it.

benjii19
    Free Member

10 minutes ago. Just so i could say twice in a week.

Dickyboy

So far from age 34 to age 48 & yes quite an achievement in my books too – even to the extent of managing to pass over some very attractive & available women to such an extent that we quite marvel at his tales of the ones that got away…

kayak23

Does on your own count? 8)

_tom_
    Free Member

About 15 days, need to sort it out really!

andywoods
    Free Member

Benjii19
    10 minutes ago. Just so i could say twice in a week

that means 8 mins after doing the deed you were back on here thats dedication 🙂

benjii19
    Free Member

two pumps and a ppphhhhhht

singletrackmind

Doubt that anyone can beat my mate who is now entering his 14th year of involuntary celibacy It’s almost like he is a virgin all over again.

and you would be wrong

try being the bullied ginger kid with a negative, pessimistic attitude, who parents were odd and has no self confidence

anothergit
    Free Member

Doubt that anyone can beat my mate who is now entering his 14th year of involuntary celibacy

No, but he presumably wasn’t sharing a bed with a “partner” for that. I’d be surprised if anybody can top my 39 months in such circumstances (not the current one – that only extends back 5 months).

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Randywoods – Member
    Benjii19
    10 minutes ago. Just so i could say twice in a week

that means 8 mins after doing the deed you were back on here thats dedication

POSTED 9 MINUTES AGO #

So Benjii you managed to finish a ride ?

Steelfreak
    Free Member

You want celibacy?

Then just get married!

(Oh, and yesterday, but that was the first time in AGES…)

thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Nope, can’t beat that. It’s only been 12 and a bit years for me.

Houns

About 4 weeks 😯 🙁

kevj
    Free Member

I’m on the nest as I type (I also may not be telling the truth).

edd

Last night and the night before. But I did manage over two years of involuntary celibacy from the age of about 26 to 28. 🙁

Dickyboy

I’m on the nest as I type (I also may not be telling the truth)

Hmmm would be interesting to be able to sort honest from dishonest forum replies, can’t quite believe how open some folk appear to be 😕

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Once a day, sometimes more. Only stop when she has the red river of doom. And in her words, plenty of sex keeps us healthy. She is a randy bugger tho, she’s 32 and I’m 28. Longest time I’ve gone without sex is about 3 months after splitting with my ex.

I enjoy sex tho, shouldn’t be a wham bam, I’ve blown my load so the lady can bog off.

timc
    Free Member

is this with your missus? or out on the pull?

alcol70
    Free Member

Doubt that anyone can beat my mate who is now entering his 14th year of involuntary celibacy
    No, but he presumably wasn’t sharing a bed with a “partner” for that. I’d be surprised if anybody can top my 39 months in such circumstances

I’ll see your 39 months and raise you 7 years.

For the last 7 years of my failing marriage I went without, despite sharing a bed with my now-ex-wife.

Thankfully that drought came to an end not long after the marriage did. 8)

turboferret

I last saw my wife over a year ago 😕

Not quite what I had in mind when getting married…

Cheers, Rich

boblo
    Free Member

Comes in, looks around. Tuts and buggers off…..

Cougar

Only stop when she has the red river of doom.

C-, must try harder.

anothergit
    Free Member

I’ll see your 39 months and raise you 7 years.

So I don’t even win that one? I’d like to say that I’d walk before it got to 7 years, but given I’m still here, and my current count is 5 times in almost 7 years I’m not so sure about that – I do wonder if I’d have been better off without my glut of false hope last summer.

philbert31
    Free Member

Last night! Chicka Chicka Yeah 😆

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘So, how long since you last got some action?’ is closed to new replies.