Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Snowdon today
  • justinbieber

So, did anyone on a bike actually make the summit? We set of from Llanberis at about 9am and made it to Clogwyn Station before being forced back due to the weather. On our way down, we passed at least 3 groups of cyclists heading up.

It might have been more, but we were having far too much fun hooning it around on the funnest descent I’ve ever ridden! I will be back, and next time I will conquer the mountain!

mintimperial

We did it yesterday. Conditions were flipping brilliant, never seen the mountain as clear. I’m pretty sure that we could just about see the Isle of Man on the horizon on the way up. Sorry… 😉

The bottom of the Llanberis path was a bit busy on the way back down by 10am or so, but I didn’t get any grief from any of the five billion walkers we passed, and some of them were even quite friendly. It’s a fun descent, that’s for sure, and a bit more rideable than the Ranger Path for a mere mortal like me.

justinbieber

For some unknown reason, we rode Gwydyr yesterday. Why we didn’t change our plans and ride Snowdon then I will never ever know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Snowdon today’ is closed to new replies.