• This topic has 2,037 replies, 151 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 2,038 total)
  • Small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, rush goalie. World cup thread.
  • hodgynd
    Free Member

100% ..total liability

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is Tom Daily coaching the England strikers 😉

seosamh77
    Free Member

kane drags him first, no penalty for me tbh.

thepurist

Ref needs to book em for the back chat too

DezB
    Free Member

Whole new level of cheating! What a mess

MSP

How are all these protests allowed? Bloody ridiculous.

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m outraged.

DezB
    Free Member

There’s been some great football, but overall this tournament has been pretty shameful for the sport.

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Don’t normally do football. Thought I’d watch tonight’s a bit. Wow. Just pathetic.

seosamh77
    Free Member

, but overall this tournament has been pretty shameful for the sport.

eh? you gibbering about.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Some form of justice at least.

Makes me realise why I don’t watch football much.. bunch of pansies.

Jamie
    Free Member

Don’t normally do football. Thought I’d watch tonight’s a bit. Wow. Just pathetic.

You just got unlucky. Should have watched Japan v Belgium or Argentina v France. Personally, I have lost my love of football of late, but I do like these threads as, like Apple threads, it smokes out those who engage with something despite knowing they don’t like it, and then moaning about it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The diving and simulation is at a new level, it’s just too much especially when the quality gulf is there, the coach was disgraceful especially the little snigger after

fifo
    Free Member

The Columbians would probably be pretty good at rugby

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’ve seen much worse, stop being so dramatic! 😆 They’re just an average team that know they will be outplayed in a game.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Thought I’d watch tonight’s a bit. Wow. Just pathetic.

Only one team turned up to play tonight

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I’ve see much worse, stop being so dramatic!

you live in Scotland where quality is optional

binners

This is proper handbags. It needs a red

seosamh77
    Free Member

you live in Scotland where quality is optional

You have seen some of the shit that calls it’s self fitba in the premier league right? 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

All I heard on 5live this afternoon was how England needn’t fear either Switzerland or Sweden. I imagine there’s a Swedish commentator somewhere this evening saying the same about England and Colombia.

Surely a red card has to be close for a Colombian. How many of their team have been booked now?

EDIT: Cripes, only five??

tpbiker
    Free Member

Columbia won’t have anyone left if they get through this.. Cheating xxxxs

Jamie
    Free Member

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Mrs M (ex teacher) has said that she would have the whole Columbian team in for detention and missing at least one playtime for they’re poor sportsmanship.

sargey

Mate messaged me at 5pm asking if if I fancied a pootle, never again will you hear me say no I’m watching the football

fifo
    Free Member

That’s great @jamie!

DezB
    Free Member

eh? you gibbering about.

No gibbering, I’ll leave that to you football fans – just seeing Saturday mornings, the Under 11s all surrounding the ref trying to get in his face, pushing each other around, while their parents stand behind the ‘Respect’ tape, screaming their heads off 😆

seosamh77
    Free Member

threatening to turn in to a game, colombia obv need to go for it now.

seosamh77
    Free Member

DezB

eh? you gibbering about.

No gibbering, I’ll leave that to you football fans – just seeing Saturday mornings, the Under 11s all surrounding the ref trying to get in his face, pushing each other around, while their parents stand behind the ‘Respect’ tape, screaming their heads off

That’s lovely, this not of more interest to you? https://www.mumsnet.com/

Kamakazie

We really need a world class ball player in midfield. Plenty of good runs and no Scholes to thread the ball through 😢

Impressed with the composure of the defence when they have the ball and some pressure though. They seem more willing to play a through ball than the midfield.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and breath everybody

Caher

Football on ice.

Kamakazie

Commentators curse… Oh dear.

senorj

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hodgynd
    Free Member

Don’t like the way we are trying to see this out …attack ffs

We will come unstuck !

theotherjonv

it’s not a good game….. not a lot of football being played. Game management now and staying switched on.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If they had tried to play from the start we could have had a decent game here

PrinceJohn

There’s a game of football breaking out here

theotherjonv

Vardy’s a good call…..quick, busy hold the ball up and run over the top option.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

England World Cup results by TV channel since 1988: BBC: Played 13 W9 D1 L3 (win ratio 69%) ITV: Played 11 W1 D5 L5 (win ratio 9%)

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

England have got this. 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 2,038 total)

The topic ‘Small boys in the park, jumpers for goalposts, rush goalie. World cup thread.’ is closed to new replies.