Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Sky Help Centre – where is it based?
  • cinnamon_girl

UK or overseas? Anyone know please?

Thanks. 🙂

Drac

Use to be Scotland or straight upwards if you mean the other one.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dunfermline iirc.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, anytime I’ve had to speak with them it’s been someone Scottish – which could be a coincidence, but I suspect (and hope) not. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for the replies but the e-mails I’ve received aren’t Scottish names. In fact the e-mails don’t actually make any bloody sense at all!

I can’t deal with these imbeciles. Anyone have Murdoch’s e-mail?

👿

cinnamon_girl

I have checked your account and I see that you have not received the letter what you’ve attached in the previous email. I confirm that you’ve received a correspondence which is the Sky Bill for the month of September and the amount is £XXXX and I request you contact 02 on the number which is given on the correspondence for the amount £XXXX.

FFS

I can’t deal with them.

bigG
    Free Member

Which one? They have contact centres in multiple UK locations, and I think some of their back office stuff might be done in India

CG,,is this a question about the O2/Sky migration? If so, drop me a line. I’ll ask someone in the office to look at it for you tomorrow. I sit 20 feet away from the head of broadband operations..

woody21
    Free Member

Not a Sky subscriber but I am sure that they work with a company called WebhelpTSC who have call centres in Wath on Dearne, Warrington, Derby and somewhere in Scotland

bauchlebastart
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies but the e-mails I’ve received aren’t Scottish names.

What kind of names were you expecting?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Anyone have Murdoch’s e-mail?

rupert.murdoch@sky.com

hth

Gary_M
    Free Member

4 figures, that’s an expensive sky bill. You been hitting the adult channels?

Pieface

They have a large call centre in Sheffield too.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

You give money to that **** murdoch?

cinnamon_girl

Thanks for the helpful posts. 🙂

I was with 02 for years and they were good to deal with. Unfortunately they’ve been bought out by Sky. 🙁

So that’s less choice for the consumer, there’s no way that I would give a penny to BT.

I’m not dealing with people who’re unable to understand English let alone write it. Far too much of my time has been spent on this and I’ve had enough.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Sky Help Centre – where is it based?’ is closed to new replies.