Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Sky Go Android app.
  • Dibbs
    Free Member

Anyone managed to get it working with a Sensation XE?

Dibbs
    Free Member
    Rubber_Buccaneer

No idea, works fine on my HTC Incredible S. The blurb mentions ICS isn’t supported and nor are rooted phones. Neither applies to you does it?

Dibbs
    Free Member

It lists Sensation as supported but not XE or XL, maybe I was expecting too much, I suppose it is Sky after all.

BoardinBob

Are they still limiting you to two registered devices on Sky Go? Absolutely pointless. I’ve got my xbox 360 and PC registered. That means I can’t have my iPad or Galaxy registered too. It used to be six devices but god knows why they cut it back to two.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Yep, still two devices.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Works on my Sensation but the quality is crap. I suppose that is to keep the data usage down.

Dibbs
    Free Member

HTC HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e is listed as compatible on the Marketplace, it works fine on my old Desire BTW (quality fine).

Cougar

The Sensation and the Sensation XE are the same phone, just with slightly different software. If it works on one, it’ll work on the other.

Generally speaking, if an app works on your version of Android, it’ll work. I’ve had three Android phones and I’ve yet to see an app that isn’t compatible, beyond requiring a newer version of the OS.

Dibbs
    Free Member

The Sensation and the Sensation XE are the same phone, just with slightly different software. If it works on one, it’ll work on the other.

Really? you’d better come round here and tell my phone that then 🙄

rewski
    Free Member

Are they still limiting you to two registered devices on Sky Go?

It used to be 5 but users where giving it to friends and family, rights owners must of been miffed.

It lists Sensation as supported but not XE or XL

not yet, they’ll be working on it though, so worth checking weekly.

Sky seem to be moving quickly re: Internet TV

Dibbs
    Free Member

Android Market shows T-Mobile HTC HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e as compatible.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Thanks to the XDA people I’ve now got Sky Go on my HTC Desire and Sensation XE, they’ve also got a way of getting round the two device limit and seem pretty close to getting Sky Go to work on my Galaxy Tab 10.1 😀
    VERY long XDA Sky Go thread

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Sky Go Android app.’ is closed to new replies.