Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • SKS Chromoplastics road mudguards – Installation headache – help
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

Right, thanks for all the replies. I am proud to announce that after a total of 6 hours (tonight’s two being relatively unsweary) I have successfully managed to fit both front and rear guards and can now get back on with riding my bike 😆

DezB I used that zip tie trick of yours too as my rear brake caliper bolt is well siezed.

somafunk

iamnotamused : post us up a few pics of how the finished product looks, they are somewhat tricky to fit but it’s worthwhile spending the time to get them sorted first time as otherwise they’ll rub and do yer tits in.

Got mine fitted t’night after work in the shop, took me near enough two hours and that’s with previous experience of fitting them to various bikes – certainly not straightforward when you have a rack and disc brakes to navigate so i can sympathise with others who experience problems.

And finally with Ortelib front roller panniers fitted to the rear (i travel very light)
    Obviously Ti bols were used for fitting throughout 😉 , and the bars are Salsa Woodchippers with 30mm cut from the ends as they stuck out too much for my liikng.

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘SKS Chromoplastics road mudguards – Installation headache – help’ is closed to new replies.