Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Foam rollers
  • brooess
    Free Member

My old foam roller has worn out so I’ve gone for one of those new ones which don’t deform with use, and has all the nobbles and ridges on… and it hurts! Which presumably means it’s being effective…

How long does it take to for your muscles so soften up with one of these things? I’ll likely be using it a couple of times a week after rides or running track training sessions

chvck
    Free Member

Not the answer but what roller did you get?

brooess
    Free Member

J2X

chvck
    Free Member

ta, that’s nowhere near as horrifyingly expensive as I had pictured!

fenred
    Free Member

I’ve got a 66fit roller in “ard flavour. Instant relief when I use it in my ITB and I mean instant. If you’ve got specific areas that the roller can’t touch/awkward to get to use a tennis ball, that’s a whole new world of pain! 😈

kudos100
    Free Member

Embrace the pain, it’s good for you.

If you’ve got specific areas that the roller can’t touch/awkward to get to use a tennis ball, that’s a whole new world of pain!

Tennis balls are for girls. If you really want to know what pain is, buy a lacrosse ball and roll on any sore bits.

Heaven.

fenred
    Free Member

Ooh ta for the tip, I don’t want to be a girl so will get one of them there lacrosse balls on your recco 😀

carlphillips
    Free Member

I love my roller! Since using it after every ride ( & sometimes in between) my itb pain and assoc knee pain has disappeared. First few times I would almost cry in pain but now it simply hurts 🙂
    I also have the 66 fit one.

highclimber
    Free Member

I use an off cut of a 4″ plastic soil pipe. works a treat and cost almost nothing. you can wrap foam around it if you want but that makes you less of a man.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Foam rollers’ is closed to new replies.