Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Skinny people….?

finding clothing is a real pain if you’re skinny and have big legs

Yep

bigjim

6’5″ and 13 stone, was about 11 stone til mid twenties. I eat more food than most people I know and do now have a cm or two of ‘winter insulation’ where previously I had a zero effort six pack. Would like to be naturally musclier but glad I can eat and drink what I want and not have to worry.

piemonster

nukeproofriding appears to have taken the role of the kids at school who where just too cool for school

None of this cycling as exercise rubbish, if you want that sod off and log on at the xcracer forums, ya bunch of jeyboys. We are just one step away from having a ‘Todays training’ thread people, think about it!!!!!

piemonster

#sneaking out lycrad up to the eyeballs

forge197
    Free Member

Not naturally skinny, most of my adult life I’ve been overweight to varying degrees, I am now the lightest I have been for 10 maybe 15 or even 20 years. Since the 15th July 2012 waged a campaign of exercise and calorie control, and have consistently lost weight over the last 95 days of that to a loss of 26lbs.

I am a little way off my ultimate target but just a few pounds now and my BMI is healthy, and I know that I am going to have to work very hard in maintaining my healthy weight sadly I cant eat what I want as I get fat 😀 but I don’t think anyone will call me skinny though 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Skinny people….?’ is closed to new replies.