Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Singular cable clips
  • sadexpunk

ive lost a few from my gryphon and neither the singular site nor google search seems to bring any joy.

anyone know if these ebay jobbies are the same?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BICYCLE-C-CLIPS-HOSE-CLIPS-JAGWIRE-10-PACK-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-CABLE-CLIPS-/163170362176

sadexpunk

sorry, can this be moved to bike forum please?

whitestone
    Free Member

Sam from Singular does post on here so he should be able to tell you. (I think his user name is just “Sam”)

The linked items look very similar to those I have on my Solaris. I can’t imagine there’s too many sizes of cable guides. My Puffin has bolt-on cable guides (Singular call them “modular” cable guides), presumably the Gryphon are braze-ons?

sadexpunk

yep, gryphons are brazed.  i havent had much luck searching for usernames, is here an easy method these days?

thanks

whitestone
    Free Member

Search? On here? (heads away laughing …)

There was a thread about the “new” Singular website, though it’s been in its current incarnation for a couple of years now and the OP didn’t realise it. Sam posted a response. Hopefully enough to go on.

ssboggy

I just use small cable ties from eBay, £1 posted for a pack of 100, 2.5 mm X 100mm. Keep you going for years

nedrapier

I’d be amazed if they weren’t right. No difference between the ones on my Peregrine and any others I’ve had.

You could just use cable ties.  Not re-usable if/when you swap bits from bike to bike, or replace outers.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Just use cable ties, they’re not re-useable, but neither do they ping off into the countryside.

scotroutes

When these things first started appearing on bikes replacements were unavailable in the UK and I organised a STW group buy from the US. Nowadays I just prefer to use zip-ties as the clips have a tendency to be knocked off when moving/carrying the bike.

dove1

£2.00 for 10 from Bird.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Singular cable clips’ is closed to new replies.