Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Singlespeeds – Show Us Yours…. or Someone Else’s
  • nedrapier

Yes! Nice. You picked a sunnier day than me. All my sunny day Peregrine pics have danglers in them.

kcal

nice pics @nedrapier. My Peregrine is currently geared, had been SS for a decent chunk of time as well. Worked well like that I have to say.

tomparkin

Great thread.

I don’t have a single speed bike but I do have most of an elderly 26er Soul which I am now sorely tempted to build up SS. Maybe even rigid with some of those mega-cool bmx style handlebars 🤔

frankconway

Some nice stuff up there ^^^
    My never-ending Indy Fab steel de-luxe renovation/re-build is nearing completion; will post pics when complete.
    Rigid SS specific 29er bought through old classifieds on here as complete bike; kept frame and original suspension corrected fork and chris king headset. The rest wasn’t worth keeping so sold or disposed of.
    F&F have been stripped to bare metal, refurbed, primed/painted/lacquered, bottle & BB bosses removed and frame filled where necessary – all by Argos in Bristol; new decals from Indy Fab.
    Bushnell BB.
    Hope wheels ordered – Fortus on Pro 4’s, rear is SS/trials specific.
    Middleburn cranks and chainring; old cranks to sell, new ones to buy; chainring will be either 32 & 34t – I have both in 1/8″. Cog probably White Industries.
    Chain will be either KNC or Izumi.
    Brakes, bars and seat post – could cannibalise from much-loved 26er….formula T1, ritchey carbon wcs and thomson respectively but will probably keep 26er intact and go for XT, ritchey and thomson.
    Hope grip doctors in black.
    And I haven’t ridden SS for decades!
    More to follow.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Singlespeeds – Show Us Yours…. or Someone Else’s’ is closed to new replies.