Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Silverfish discount codes?
  • escrs
    Free Member

Looking to buy a new FOX rear shock and Silverfish (FOX UK distro) charge the same price as the retailers for my size shock so may as well buy direct

They have a promo code part at checkout so was wondering if anyone knows of any work promo codes?

pbooker1995
    Free Member

Why not buy it through your LBS who could maybe offer you some discount on it and then they would also make a small cut from it too.

drovercycles
    Free Member

What ^^ he said. Bear in mind, margins on Fox aren’t massive, but many dealers might give you a small discount if you ask.

Do you have a friendly LBS who stock Fox? If not, feel free to give us a shout and we’ll do what we can to help. (But if you do have someone local to you, use them – they’ll appreciate the business, just as we would.)

escrs
    Free Member

I have a very friendly bike shop who would give me a nice discount….(i help them with repairs & diagnose problems for them)

Got fed up of waiting for them to sort their account out with Silverfish (need to pay their bill)

Ordered one from TFTuned in the end, same price as Silverfish but i get the shock tuned to my weight for free

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Silverfish discount codes?’ is closed to new replies.