Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Show us your Black Friday Bikes.
  • Inbred456
    Free Member

Saracen Zenith

Was after a 29er Hardtail to bimble about on with a 1x drivetrain and a set of boost axles. 120mm travel with decent geometry.

13thfloormonk

Not strictly all black Friday goodies, but mostly all heavily discounted. The beginnings of a new gravel/CX/cobble racer. Kinesis CX1 with Avid Shorty Ultimates, Control Tech gravel risers, Kinesis carbon CX forks, soon to be Pacenti/DT/Sapim wheels.

Should build up to sub-9kg in race clothing (single ring, latex tubes, Challenge Limus tyres) and 9.5kg in gravel/everyday format with a double chainset and heavier tyres etc.

mboy
    Free Member

I was looking at those myself, but only 21″ available did for me sadly…

Have ended up with a new Ti 29er HT anyway… Looking forward to building it up over the coming weeks!

tdog
    Free Member

Ooooooo mboy, may I ask what kinda Ti ?

kiwijohn

Not a bike, but a Garmin Fenix 5X for 45% off.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Also a Saracen:

null

momo

One of these for me, I’d been toying with one for a while and the 15% off brought the full bike down to frameset price. Plan is to strip the groupset and transfer the Di2 stuff from my road bike with a XT rear mech and wide range cassette.

13thfloormonk

Nice!

There was an article on BikeRumor I think looking at one of the CX pros who had adapted an Aspero for CX duties. Interesting stuff, think he used an eccentric BB to raise the BB height for pedalling through ruts etc.

jb89
    Free Member

I was planning to snap up a PX Tempest, but as the price went up from the week before no new bike for me! 🙁

ads678

I bought a PX pro carbon evo Sram Force 22 with 20% off.

I’ll post a pic when it gets delivered…

Markie
    Free Member

Amazingly, this is half my (wife’s) black friday bike! Thank you Planet X!

View post on imgur.com

mindmap3
    Free Member

It’s far from finished…

Waiting for a new chainring to arrive, decals for the forks to match the bike ad a new rear brake hose. It’s very very bright! 😂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Show us your Black Friday Bikes.’ is closed to new replies.