Viewing 17 posts - 1,601 through 1,617 (of 1,617 total)
  • Should Theresa May resign?
  • BoardinBob

I truly despair of a country where JRM and BoJo are the top two candidates for PM.

Its mind boggling that anyone other than JRMs immediate family looks at him and thinks “That’s our man”

dazh

I’m guessing this thread has become somewhat redundant?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Dunno, has she?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I did just have to check she hadn’t done the deed!!

dazh

It’s only a matter of time.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ya’ gone n got me all excitable.

Is dissapoint.

P-Jay
    Free Member

For all her many, many faults, she doesn’t seem the type to head off to Nice and put her trotters up when things don’t go her way.

What a clusterwhatnot though, you know when we’re in dark times when the Hardcore Left of Labour is working with the Hardcore Right of the Tories to stick the knife in.

thecaptain
    Free Member

I’d much rather she stays as long as possible. “Strong and stable”. It’s real-time “The thick of it”.

kimbers

She’ll cling on to her place in no10 with her fingernails as the 1922 committee drag her out.

Meanwhile who’s next ?

grumpysculler
    Free Member

How are Rudolph the red nose reindeer and frosty the snowman polling?

That’s pretty impressive work for the Conservatives!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Its almost as if she’s being deliberately incompetent to scupper Brexit without making it look deliberate. Could it all be really a genius ploy??

Northwind

This is peak Theresa May. She says she’s standing down before the next election. MPs say, do you mean in 2022 or do you mean if there’s a snap election. She says, I’m ruling out a snap election. They say, well, OK, but you ruled out the last snap election. She says, it wouldn’t be a good idea to have a snap election. They say, yes we know, but the last one was an incredibly stupid idea and you did it anyway. She says, nothing has changed. They say, does that mean you’d still call a stupid snap election that you’ve ruled out, just like last time? She gets confused.

Someone takes control and breaks her out of the divide by zero error, and says, OK, but if there were a snap election, would you still be leader for that? And she says, yes, I will be leader for the snap election. That I’ve ruled out. But I will not be leader for the next election, after the snap election which isn’t happening, I’ll stand down before that one.

And today in PMQs, while being battered by Corbyn she accidentally said that the “meaningful vote” had already happened and was the referendum, and that if he wanted her to confirm a new date for the vote she just cancelled out of total cowardice, it’d be the 29th of March.

tomhoward

Its almost as if she’s being deliberately incompetent to scupper Brexit without making it look deliberate. Could it all be really a genius ploy??

This isn’t the first time I’ve heard this theory over the last 24 hours…

kimbers

Nah, May was this incompetent as Home Sec

For some reason people keep forgetting how bad she is at running things, it’s just her SOP

We’re in the bonkers position where if only say 1/3rd of her MPs are willing to risk bringing down their own government to get rid of her, it’ll be hailed as a sign of strength 🙄

bikebouy
    Free Member

C’mon lads…

Has she resigned…?

Y

OR

N

mickmcd
    Free Member

Didnt Maybot 1.0 soon to be maybot 2.0 want to be able to let gchq tap everyones phone or internet at will?

leffeboy

Could it all be really a genius ploy??

I think we are sort of hoping it’s a genius ploy just to reassure ourselves that someone somewhere actually knows what they are doing 🙁

Viewing 17 posts - 1,601 through 1,617 (of 1,617 total)

The topic ‘Should Theresa May resign?’ is closed to new replies.