Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shock wiz users: are they temperamental
  • mrmoofo

Mine seems to be possessed.
    I set it up, re calibrate the pressure, it asks if I want to start a new session, I say yes. And off we go …
    And then some stage in the ride it will decide to as me if I want to start an new session – and stops monitoring…
    4 rides wit shockwiz – two have worked , two have been abortive.
    Any suggestions

dogbone

I share a Shockwiz with 2 mates. Ours (an early version) was replaced under warranty. It was fine for ages then just wouldn’t connect.

weeksy

Mine has the odd time I can’t connect, turned off and on Bluetooth and it connected again.

happybiker
    Free Member

Mine won’t connect to my One plus 6T, tried all day and it didn’t work. Then it magically did for a whole day of riding… Got home and it won’t connect again?

DickBarton

Some times you can come across a really temperamental user, but I find changing the route slightly tends to stop them being so mental…as they have to reset a few things.

blacka01
    Free Member

Sometimes they don’t work at home due to interference from other devices. Weirdly mine won’t connect if the soundbar for the telly is on

mrmoofo

I don’t tend to set the bike up in the lounge 🙂
    Thanks – it was working today

Onzadog
    Free Member

Used my two yesterday and both wanted a firmware update. Must have been released very recently. That might help things.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shock wiz users: are they temperamental’ is closed to new replies.