Shimano and SRAM prices

Home Forum Bike Forum Shimano and SRAM prices

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shimano and SRAM prices
  • pantsonfire

My gear changes have got a bit noisy recently so I decided it was time to treat the bike to a new drive train. Go on well known site and click on new Truvativ rings and XT cassette, chain and jockey wheels. Go to checkout look at price WTF I want to buy some shiny bits for my bike not a complete new bike.

Anyone got a link for a place selling reasonable price kit if there is such a thing at the moment. Looks like I will be nursing my part worn kit for a bit longer.

merlin are prob best, them and woolybikeshop on ebay… but sram x9 gear/lever combos and xt chainsets have pretty much doubled in the last 18mnths.

Premier Icon votchy
    Subscriber

Everything has gone silly price wise, can’t afford to run XT drive train anymore 🙁

Actionsports are your friends! OK they charge a mint for delivery, but if you’re buying a lot then you’ll nullify that cost very quickly.

Premier Icon Dougal
    Subscriber

allterrainbikes also have November’s prices.

sq225917

You can have my X9 rear for a tenner, taken off my demo used for about 5 hours..

pantsonfire

Cheers for the offer sq225917 but then I would need a SRAM shifter to go with it. Theres actually nothing wrong with the XT mech its just that the top jockey wheel is absolutely goosed and everything else is well worn.

I have managed to get some cheap barely used XT jockey wheels off a mate and bought everything else off e-bay just gone for Deore stuff I imagine it will be a bit heavier but it has worked out about a third what I would have paid for XT.

I’ll have the x9 rear mech if its still available for £10

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shimano and SRAM prices’ is closed to new replies.