Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)
  • she won’t be doing that again….
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

It’s brutal and barbaric, and reveals a culture where fear and ignorance rule over rationality, tolerance and open-mindedness.

Bit like this place:

G – Member

3 – 0 ! [8)]

I find it somewhat disturbing, that you are seeking to ‘score points’, over issues surrounding the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

G
    Free Member

Brilliant, but you kinda opened yourself up there buddy. Can you see it???

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No I don’t. What I do see, is a desire in you, to ‘win’.

Tell you what, why not take up a competitive sport?

G
    Free Member

Extraordinary Rendition…. A long name for totally illegal behaviour on any level you care to judge it by. Now this was a carefully orchestrated plot by the CIA to address issues that the combined wit and wisdom of the National Security Department were unable to address in any other way (shamefully). It had the full backing of the President and the top folks in both the Pentagon and the Whitehouse and guess what? They were totally unable to keep it quiet. Now how the hell do you think they would able to keep 9/11 covert for goodness sake! It has ramifications way beyond Guantanemo Bay.

I find it somewhat disturbing, that you are seeking to ‘score points’, over issues surrounding the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

Good attempt at diverting the subject again, but it won’t work. You raised the whole 9/11 thing, I didn’t, and all I am seeking to do is have you corroborate your wild and frankly shameful accusations with some evidence, or alternatively accept that they are just that. To be fair you have been very close to the latter to your credit, and I have to say I suspect you would receive considerable increase in respect should you go that wee bit further. Regarding points scoring, just my way of injecting a wee bit of levity into what is a very serious subject. No offence intended.

aracer
    Free Member

Either Rudeboy or alpin got a response to my point about how if it was a conspiracy they managed to avoid any leaks from the many, many people who would have been involved (yet can’t manage to prevent photos being taken which supposedly show something they’d not like people to see)?

Viewing 5 posts - 161 through 165 (of 165 total)

The topic ‘she won’t be doing that again….’ is closed to new replies.