Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Sex shops on motorways
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve driven up the A1 recently and today Hull and back, and on both motorways, in the middle of no where there were motorway side sex shops.

Am I doing something wrong, as it’s not really the sort of thing I think about whilst driving up the motorway!!?!?

I wouldn’t also suggest to Mrs FD that lets have a drive up the motorway a few miles to go to the sex shop in the middle of no where….

jimmy

I noticed the same one probably on Sunday driving from Nottingham to Stamford. I thought “how odd”.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Long distance lorry drivers like to stick big dildos up themselves.

FACT!

jimmy

Says Rob (long distance lorry driver).

enfht
    Free Member

Rob, can you get off the internet and deliver the goods as promised please.

djglover
    Free Member

I often substitute coffee with poppers now on my long distance commutes

cheers_drive

It is a lorry driver thing. A1 north of Peterborough to the end is particularly bad. As is A47. Trucker routes in Germany and Denmark are the same

RobHilton
    Free Member

Actually, I’m a hitch-hiker, but when in Rome…

iolo
    Free Member

I was in a toilet in a service station in deepest darkest Austria and saw these.

Yes, thats right, travel vaginas and sex gags. In the gents toilet.

RobHilton
    Free Member

How many did you get?

iolo
    Free Member

Didn’t have the right change 😆

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’m going to Austria in a few days – if I can hitch a ride. I’ll bring you one of each back – you don’t mind used, do you?

iolo
    Free Member

I’m there now so can pop down and get one thanks.
    If you’re going for the skiing, don’t bother.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have often thought the same about condom vending machines in airport bogs. Athe departure gate.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

I’ve noticed a few, looks like an imaginative use of old little chefs. I must say I’d be more likely to stop off for an Olympic breakfast than a vibrator 🙄

DrP

“I’m just pulling in love, you know, to top up the lubricant…..”

DrP

m0rk
    Free Member

How many did you get?

post of the day material that

Anyway. I need to google sex gags – I feel like I must have lived in a monastery never having come across one of them before (pun intended)

JoeG
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Have often thought the same about condom vending machines in airport bogs. Athe departure gate.

Mile high club! 🙄

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Joeg, the upstairs front bogs on a BA A380 are big enough for a full on bunga bunga party, so you might be right.

cinnamon_girl

😆

br
    Free Member

Old Little Chef sites near Hull, easy parking I guess plus no neighbours to complain.

pb2

I am a tad confused,are sex gags a collection of smutty jokes ?

hammerite
    Free Member

I saw a vending machine selling those last week iolo, on a mountainside hut while skiing. Jnr also went in to the toilets, he didn’t notice the part selling the fake ladies bits. But he did come out and ask why anyone would want to buy knickers in the men’s toilets, especially ones with holes in the wrong places.

Nice to hear even as a 14yo he still has some innocence!

As for the A1, we have two of those shops near us (Bedfordshire) there is also a pub right on the A1 that has been converted in to an “adult” club.

hammerite
    Free Member

pb2 – In Austria last year I bought a Sex Gag as the OH and I were a bit curious. It was like one of those toys in an egg – we ended with a tiny plastic winkle on a keyring complete with topiary – all very Blackpool!

womble72
    Free Member

Just googled sexgag… I should probably delete my browser history and cookies now

Stoner
    Free Member

And there was me thinking it was a billiard ball on a bridle. Is disappoint.

chip
    Free Member

themightymowgli
    Free Member

I’m too scared to google bunga bunga party

km79
    Free Member

Don’t google lemon party either.

Brother_Will
    Free Member

I suppose these sort of establishments have planning issues in towns do they find it any easier in the hinterland of the motorway system?

wilburt
    Free Member

Anything to stop them knocking one out whilst driving.

godzilla
    Free Member

Bunga bunga, that drink from way down deep in the middle of the congo?

rob2
    Free Member

What amazes me is the sudden proliferation of gentlemans magazines in petrol stations and corner shops near me in Somerset. In the village store where I live they have loads. One is entitled “65s and over”

Frankenstein
    Free Member

There is one south of Peterborough in Sawtry.

All the locals protested against it.

I’ve always wanted to stop and look but watch Pulp Fiction and the Hillbillys/gimp scared me off.

Anne Summers is safer.

maccruiskeen

easy parking I guess

have you got anywhere I can park my bike?

wrightyson
    Free Member

A38 south past burton. One there too

hunterst
    Free Member

I passed the one on the A1 and thought they really should put a sign up saying “pull off here”

Frankenstein
    Free Member

See I told you we shouldn’t have stopped…

theotherjonv

I’ve seen this in the US before

They really are a service based culture.

tenfoot

😆

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Sex shops on motorways’ is closed to new replies.