Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • severn trent water bills, obscure enquiry…
  • iDave
    Free Member

anyone in the seven trent area, with no meter, living alone? what is your bill with the single occupancy reduction? my water is included in a separate charge by the landlord and i feel I’m being shafted with no transparency regarding the fee they charge.

iDave
    Free Member

hold it right there – i found out what I needed. thank you all for your concern.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*breathes*

Cougar

Glad we could help.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So have you been bent over a braced for impact until now?

ebygomm
    Free Member

No meter means it’s based on rateable value surely? Outwardly comparable properties can have quite different rates. Unmeasured charges also vary by area within the severn trent region (there are 7 or 8 different areas I think)

Jamesy
    Free Member

Perhaps i can steal your thread idave ….

I live alone I’ve had a water bill for 166 quid. that’s for 6 months considering i have a shower only . 1 sink in bathroom 1 in kitchen and i don’t have a washing machine either. the meter serial number is one outside that moves around even when im not in…

I’ve found the water meter next to my loo . the water company say get in touch with letting compan
    y to see how previous tenants pay for there water and they said direct . but the water meter has been installed by the landlord and has nothing to do with them.

Any ideas ? I’ve just opened a final demand from them aswell. ive emailed the bill to the lettings agents as requested and I’ve heard nothing back

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘severn trent water bills, obscure enquiry…’ is closed to new replies.