Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • SDW Tyre Experts
  • sotonkona
    Free Member

After my rear tyre gave out (again!) at the weekend on the Downs I’ve placed an order for a 2.35 Barzo and 2.35 Mezcal (TNT bead) combo. Hoping these will be a little more durable, but still roll fast.

mjsmke

I’ve just ordered a pair of TNT Mezcals. 27.5 x 2.35.

mccraque

I opted for a bomb proof slaughter grid on the rear when we did the double. But I didn’t fancy having to try and plug holes at 3am – so sucked up the extra 100g over something more xc. Liked it so much that I have left it on and added the same to my other bikes too!

sotonkona
    Free Member

Did the SDW in a day on Saturday, with Barzo 2.35 (TNT) on the front and Mezcal 2.35 (TNT) on the rear – noticed a lot of folk had the same. Tested for a few weeks up there beforehand with no issues at all, it’s a great combo, the front grips and corners well, the rear rolls super fast, but with a enough grip when climbing, I’d imagine it would be proper sketchy in the wet as it drifts a little in the dry (in a fun way!), so I’ll probably switch to a Barzo on the rear for when the weather turns. No issues on the day at all other that a small hole in the Mezcal which the new Peaty’s Holeshot sealant filled instantly. Thanks for the recommendations, pretty chuffed I made it!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.