• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Del.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sambob's annual South Dartmoor singletrack spectacular
  • sambob
    Free Member

Anyone around for a ride between the 15th of July and the 2nd of August? Staying near Salcombe so south Dartmoor is good, Lustleigh Cleave etc. Not very fit at the moment though so climbs will be slow.

slugwash
    Free Member

I’ll be around for an evening ride or one of the Saturdays or Sundays or possibly, first few days of August. Not especialy fit at present either. Live near Totnes. Email in profile. Do you kayak?

sambob
    Free Member

Sounds like a winner, also means I’ll be going in the same direction as the beach traffic if it’s sunny. Have done a bit of Kayaking before (can’t roll though) but never really done much on the Salcombe estuary. Will email you.

sambob
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd.

jam-bo

Slight hijack. Slugwash – were you in that Italian coffee place at the bottom of town on Monday morning?

slugwash
    Free Member

Jambo, I’m in there most weekday mornings. You came in last week I think, and me and Shinythings thought it was you, but you seem to have lost some weight and your glasses so we weren’t sure. In there tomorrow morning so will say ‘Hello’ if I see you 🙂

jam-bo

I have lost a bit of chunk…

Stop off if I’m running slightly early for work. Doesn’t happen that often…

carlphillips
    Free Member

im generally free mondays and tuesdays for riding, I’d be quite happy to guide you round a few routes if you want.
    mail also in profile.

sambob
    Free Member

Nice one, will email a bit closer to the time as riding will be weather and other plan dependent.

galactus
    Free Member

Sambob,I frequently ride from Plymouth onto various parts of the moor(Princetown,Avon reservoir etc)
    Think my email is in profile or just give me a shout on this thread or on here 😀

linkpin
    Free Member

I’ll be in the Salcombe area in the final week of your dates and would be up for a ride. I’ve ridden Dartmoor’s Nutcracker and Haldon Forest,as well as plenty of Salcombe bridleways and cheeky tracks, but would be interested to find some new places to ride.

Del

typically ride haldon Wednesday evenings and Sundays. Saturday is a good bet for the moor at the mo. shout if you want to join in, you’re very welcome.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sambob's annual South Dartmoor singletrack spectacular’ is closed to new replies.