Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ruthin Routes?
  • chevychase

Hey all 🙂

I’m looking for a shortish route around Ruthin so I can get on my bike about 9:30, be back in time for the England match in a suitable pub on Saturday.

Personally, I’d bin the match off and go riding all day but got a mate and his missus with me and they’re both relatively new to MTB-ing – so I’m hoping to show them a nice ride, not too technical but with nice views.   Ground conditions will be awesome by the looks of it.

Any ideas / GPX’s / links will be most appreciated 🙂

mechanised

Can’t go wrong with this site, route cards, GPX and difficulty levels so you can pick a nice easy one to start with. Even has approx. times for each ride.

The Clwydian Range

chevychase

Cool.  Thanks for that. 🙂

tillydog
    Free Member

Have a look at Colin’s page too:

North Wales MTB Routes

You’re bang next to the Clwydian Range in Ruthin, so you’re a bit spoilt for choice. If you’re riding from Ruthin, there will be a pig of a climb near the start of the ride. If your friends might be put off by that, then drive up to one of the car parks near Moel Arthur and start there – see the ‘Pen Y Cloddiau Circuit’ or ‘Moel Arthur Circuit’ (extended version of same). Very pleasant riding and if the weather holds, the views will be fantastic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ruthin Routes?’ is closed to new replies.