Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rubbish music download sites…or is it just me?
  • Mof
    Free Member

I’ve attempted to join a couple of music download websites recently..but after going through the down-loading software (and paying) process… it all goes tit’s up and becomes so complicated. Help desks prove less than useless. Ask for a refund and silence prevails. Is this the norm… should I go back to buying CD’s?

samuri
    Free Member

is it for an ipod? use itunes. if not, use amazon. otherwise just torrent them, that’ll learn them.

ji
    Free Member

Try spotify if you just want to listen from a PC.

Muke
    Free Member

I thought that you could now use Itunes to download onto any type of MP3 player not just Ipods or was that a new option you have to pay for ?

coolfurcats
    Free Member

Mof, try http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/ it allows you to do a heap of things, from downloading music from You-tube to converting 3GP films from your mobile to MP4 or AVI to view on your TV and it’s free.

Aidan
    Free Member

Emusic is good. You don’t need to get their download software (but it does make it more convenient – you can download a whole album with one click). They offer plain old MP3s with no restrictions, and you can download the tracks as many times as you want once you’ve bought them.

andym
    Free Member

I thought that you could now use Itunes to download onto any type of MP3 player not just Ipods or was that a new option you have to pay for ?

iTunes Plus.

eMusic is OK but you have a fixed monthly subscription and you can’t roll over credit from one month to the next.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Amazon is often cheaper than itunes and there’s nothing stopping you importing them into itunes once you’ve downloaded them

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rubbish music download sites…or is it just me?’ is closed to new replies.