Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Roofers, are they like plasterers, do they ever turn up?
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I need the ridge tile on our roof lifting and re-cementing back down but it appears not to be worth it for roofers.  They either can’t find us or didn’t manage to get over to see it. Any recomendations for a West Yorkshire based roofer?

johndoh
    Free Member

Not quite West Yorks but depending on where you are, Knight’s Roofing in Harrogate have always been quick to respond for me (even for small jobs).

jerrys
    Free Member

If you lived in the Southampton area i could definitely advise you who NOT to use.

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/10546604.gambling-addict-threatened-to-blow-up-bank/

This lying toerag owes me close to £400 for a totally bodged repair.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Roofers have cleaner radios 🙂

IME they’re extraordinarily heavy drinkers

ElShalimo

I think that reliable plumbers are West Yorkshire’s  rarest and most precious animals

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Jerry: thanks I’ll give him a miss even if he turns up in a old car borrowed off his Brother that goes like a bomb.

project
    Free Member

Worked with an ex roofer he fell off a roof, seriously hurt and cant work,

Another roofer got the frights and couldnt get off roof down ladder  brought down by hydraulic platform courtesty of the fire service

a few days ago working at a house  chap, next door ex roofer, fell off roof and cant work any more.

Today working in a house pouring with rain outside, getting soaked walking back and 2 van,  roofer working next door trying to fox roof in rain, eventually he had to give up, totally soaked.

Who wants to be a roofer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Roofers, are they like plasterers, do they ever turn up?’ is closed to new replies.