Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Roofbars
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

The pair tat Lidls are doing at the moment are no good to me, I have a 2006 Ford Focus with the fixing points. Now they’re now something I use very often but I’ve been given a roof box which will be handy for the holidays as the dog has already decided he’s having the boot.

I have two pairs of square bars that I got from my dad, but the feet are no use. Thing is, all the feet seem to fix underneath the bar in a slot rather than grip the bar itself’

So can anyone recommend a set of bars that aren’t £180 like Thule want?

molgrips
    Free Member

Have a look here:

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/roof-bars/

There will certainly be fixings available for your car.

mbr30
    Free Member

I’ll sell you a set of Thule aero bars with feet if you want? You would just have to get the right fit kit.Been trying to get rid for ages so would do you a good deal!

Cougar

When I bought my bike racks they came with two sets of brackets; the foot / channel ones for Aerobars and the wrap-around ones for square bars.

I don’t know if they’ll fit your roof box, but I might still have the square-bar brackets. Happy to drop them in a Jiffy if you like for a nominal donation to a charity, but it’ll be next week before I can check for them.

(TBH though, you’re probably better off long-term with the Aerobars offered above, they’re loads better)

Pieface

Halfords?

andymonty
    Free Member

FORD!

Get a price from their parts department they used to use Thule but were much cheaper with the ford logo on!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Roofbars’ is closed to new replies.