Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • rockshox recon solo air service kit 2018 and broken washer
  • blade72003
    Free Member

washercould any body point me in the right direction my lock out on above forks not working at one of the seal is gone dose anyone know the size and possible which one also while taking the lowers off this washer drop out and looks broken what dose it do and which leg dose it live in ?

tjagain

Thats the crush washer under the nut on the bottom of the leg. should be one each side I think. Probably stuck on the fork lowers

blade72003
    Free Member

cool what about the oring for the lock out ?

tjagain

I have no idea what you are trying to say

bigyan
    Free Member

Thats the crush washer under the nut on the bottom of the leg. should be one each side I think. Probably stuck on the fork lowers

No its not, its the seal head retainer.

blade72003
    Free Member

so I found out where the washer goes and re charged the damper side with fresh oil but lockout still not working anyone know which seal or seals need replacing and what size they are ?

nickdavies

Just buy a service kit and do the lot. You’ll probably find Amazon the easiest place.

May not cure your issue though, I’m assuming this is a cartridge damper not a charger bladder, but pop the damper out and check the lockout is working correctly and the silver port cover at the base of the damper is opening and closing properly.

blade72003
    Free Member

Ive got loads of oring just need to know which one is faulty or what size they are all and replace them dont need the clips and other bits in the kit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘rockshox recon solo air service kit 2018 and broken washer’ is closed to new replies.