• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by cy.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rockets landed yet?
  • foureyes
    Free Member

Any Cotic Rockets arrived yet?

I demoed one in the Peaks and really enjoyed it, although the lack of slower thrutchy twisty stuff on the demo (which makes up a lot of what i ride normally) means its tricky to gauge how suited the frame is to me.

So, anybody got theirs muddy yet? cheers

metalheart
    Free Member

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/anybody-else-waiting-for-their-rocket-to-land-today

Cable router arrived yesterday and fitted last night.

Just got to add the frame pro and I’m out on it this morning 🙂

foureyes
    Free Member

Odd that didn’t come uP in search, look fwd to some reports so far apart from the ST preview whih was great most mag copy seems to be more about the construction than the ride

foureyes
    Free Member

Nice pics metalheart, medium as ever looks ace. Mine would be L and in the flesh the black looked better in that size I think. Currently debating the rocket or an Alu nomad

metalheart
    Free Member

4eyes: took it out for a hour and a half shakedown ride around a local wood/trails (Kirkhill for those that know it). It’s setting there but still need to get the suspension properly dialled.

It was pretty good, man, it’s a great climber. It was pretty manoeuvrable certainly more so than my 29er HT. didn’t feel it was noticeable less so than my soul.

Just to muddy the waters I had a demo of a Labyrinth Agile which more than lived up to its name. I put 10 hours on it, the last two were over the same trails as today. The one I had was 160 forks upfront with a 1 deg angleset to slack it out the HA to 66 (!) and despite that I’d say it was more manoeuvrable and (especially in the air) was very well balanced. So I’d definitely add that to your list (I had a bit of a tough job deciding between the two tbh).

Oh and yeah I reckon you’re right: black for large.

tbag
    Free Member

A weekends riding on mine.. Tell me you’re into the bashguard, I couldn’t not put it on! 😀

[*]http://bicycledoctor.wordpress.com/2012/06/19/cotic-rocket-content/[/*]

cy

I’m liking the bashguard. Good match on the colour.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rockets landed yet?’ is closed to new replies.