Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 228 total)
  • RIP bullheart
  • RustyMac

Ah crap, that is terrible news.

My thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I never met him, nor can I say I knew him on here – but his story was inspirational.

RIP Bully, in the face of adversity you never backed down or gave an inch. You never seemed to be cowed or dismayed. A quite literall tower of strength. I hope should I ever be faced with such a similar situation I can do it with equal grace & good humour.

nbt

deepest condolences and bug hugs to mark’s family and friends and followers. Proper tears in the middle of the office here 🙁

scuttler

Never met Mark but will never forget him. A cornerstone of this place.

Condolences to his family and friends.

I remember when it all began – https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/i-think-im-about-to-be-diagnosed-with-cancer-and-im-fairly-scared/

P20

R.i.p. 😢

cinnamon_girl

Very sad news. RIP bullheart.

ton

met mark once, talked about rugby. nice bloke.

rest in peace mate. x

willard

Shit shit shit. That utterly sucks and is terrible news.

My deepest condolences to Meg and his whole family. I can only echo what other people have said about him being such a big inspiration in bad times. Ride on Bullheart.

theotherjonv

Oh no. Thoughts to all his loved ones and the many he has touched in the last 10 years.

Cancer, you are a ****

swdan
    Free Member

I never met the guy or indeed ever spoke to him on here. But I did follow the news, even talking to my non-cycling wife about what an amazing man this “bloke of this cycling forum” seems to be.

I’m not afraid to say I’ve shed more than a tear at this news today.

Ride on buddy, you will probably never know how many people you’ve inspired.

And hugs and condolences to your family.

rickmeister

Truly an inspiration with the “never give up” optimism to keep on fighting…

Condolences to the family.. very sad.

spacemonkey

Shit. I’ve been fearing the worst since his post a few weeks ago. Cannot even begin to fathom how hard he fought for all those years. A true legend of this parish.

Thoughts and condolences to his family and friends.

Surely we, the STW collective, can contribute something in his memory (or rather, to celebrate the fact he was one truly hard bastard) …

andybrad

condolences 🙁

craig24
    Free Member

Never met Mark either but read his story on here, really thought things would turn around in some sort of miracle. So sad, condolences to the family. RIP.

Greybeard
    Free Member

RIP Mark. You did more with the years you had than almost anyone who wasn’t cut short.

DezB
    Free Member

Ah bollocks. Just saw the thread and had to go out for a cry.
    People always say thoughts to the families, but that’s straight where mine went.
    Then bumped into a colleague outside and he said “What’s up?” and I described what an amazing bloke Mark had been.* Only met him a couple of times, but the Bullheart Mountain Mayhem was one of the best weekends of my life.
    I shall post a couple of pics if I can find them.
    What a shit day.

*then I realised the bloke I’d been talking to – his wife is going through chemo for breast cancer at the moment. **** CANCER.

ads678

Bummer, really shit news. I never met him but remember him from here over the years and he seemed a great guy.

RIP bullheart.

Harry_the_Spider

I met him once. He drove from Kent to Manchester on a freezing February morning for a bike race the day after Chemo, did the race, chatted to everyone then drove back. Absolutely nuts.

I remember filling up the day, many years ago, when he was told that he was “all clear”. I’m at it again now, but for the opposite reason.

My thoughts are with your family fella. Ride on Big Man.

duckman

RIP to a proper fighter, gave me perspective many times.

jeffl

Read Bullhearts story on and off over the last 9 years. Never met him but seemed like one determined bastard. Love to all those he’s left behind.

z1ppy

RIP Bullheart

crapjumper
    Free Member

Just like so many others on here I never got the chance to meet Mark but felt I got to know at least a part of him through his threads here . Rest easy bullheart

DezB
    Free Member

Hope this is appropriate.
    Mark with arms folded. What an awesome bloke.

peteimpreza

RIP Mark.

Hopefully you have bumped in to Keith Flint and are having one hell of an after party!!

**** Cancer

TomHill
    Free Member

Awful news. I never met Mark, but he always came across as an incredibly genuine, good guy. He was a constant inspiration. #****cancer

warpcow
    Free Member

RIP.

SaxonRider

This is deeply sad news. May his memory be eternal!

roper
    Free Member

Hats off to Mark. What a guy!! A master of inspiration and motivation. Many a ride will have thoughts of Mark and his family in them. His story is chiselled in lives of many on here.

kimbers

What a hero

njee20
    Free Member

Bollocks. That’s shit. RIP.

Klunk
    Free Member

bugger, RIP Mr.

singletrackmind

Can’t write now..too dusty

onewheelgood

Sad news. His courage and positivity have been inspirational over the last 10 years. Huge sympathy to his family and friends. RIP Bullheart.

bakey

What an incredibly inspiring, brave and humorous guy.

RIP Bullheart

franksinatra

He was inspiring.

Who does he leave behind in terms of family. Kids? Anything we can do in for his legacy (I know it is early days)

RIP

cooie

Oh man, that’s shit news 🙁 What a fighter he was. RIP.

PJay
    Free Member

I’m really sad to hear this; what an amazing guy he was.

chiefgrooveguru

Sad sad news.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Gutted. RIP Bullheart. Never met the guy but his presence on here demonstrated he was one strong guy with an inspirational outlook in the face of adversity.

I will be wearing my Bullheart t-Shirt to the pub tonight and raising a glass.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Stand Down Bullheart.
    Sad times.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 228 total)

The topic ‘RIP bullheart’ is closed to new replies.