Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Right… its Friday. Its beer o clock. Whats everyone having then?
  • Haze

Sierra Nevada in my glass at the moment…

timidwheeler

timba
    Free Member

St Peters Plum Porter, followed by a Butty Bach (with a gap to rest one’s palate) 🙂

handybar
    Free Member

I managed two half pints of fosters, absolutely shattered today!

gallowayboy

Off down to Drink to see what Martins got tonight – hopefully something hazy, hoppy, dry and about 3.8%…work tomorrow though 🙁

juanking

Neilco, you can try any of the 3 brewdog bars, 6 Degrees North, the Craftsman or CASC. Either/any of those will sort you oot!

darkroomtim
    Free Member

Just back from ride – can of Moretti then nice bottle of red lined up 🙂

robbo1234biking

Elvis juice for me on a campsite in Nottinghamshire!

Ben_H

A close second to being out on the bike…

beer

vongassit
    Free Member

redstripe
    Free Member

Lidl Argos stubbies sadly

ElShalimo

Just finished work… Now enjoying a Weihenstephaner Hefe Weißbier

Oh ja!!!

llama

Is this edl without the el?

2 small tins of cheep lager
    A negroni
    The remains on the red I braised the beef in, only a glass left, beef was tasty
    And now starting on the next bottle

sobriety
    Free Member

I fancied lager, so grabbed some tinnies of Birra Moretti, it’s Italian for Heineken, dontcha know;-)

chewkw
    Free Member

Haven’t tried this for a long time so just bought a bottle.

Stella Artois

Normally I would go for Birra Moretti …

p.s: … and it is crap … should have gone for Birra Moretti instead …

Mister-P
    Free Member

Sipping on a Skinner’s Lushingtons that I bought in Truro a couple of weeks ago. Shame I can’t buy it locally so I may have to pop to Cornwall soon.

ratherbeintobago

+1 for the Estrella

neila

Had a Brewdog Hop Rocker.
    Currently on a Camden Pale.
    Mrs is on a City of London with Fevertree.
    Bottle of Sicilian Pinot in fridge for later.

13thfloormonk

Someone gave me a selection of Innes and Gunne beers as a thankyou for fixing their bike, very generous!

All syruppy awful crap so far sadly, just poured the last two thirds of a bottle down the sink. Too late for a whisky now so on the water, sulking.

joat

Coupla tins of 1664, totally forgetting the bottle of Dark Side of the Moose near the back door, doh.

winston
    Free Member

Just back from the pub where several pints of Harvey’s Copperwheat went down very well

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Veltins is a nice delicate little number, always best as a first pint you can’t taste it after that!

Moorish:

Oregon

Yak

Bear ale from Traquair/ Innerleithan. Made a slightly too hot curry, so this is perfect to balance it out. Well that + some Aussi red too.

CountZero

Two pints of T.E.A.
    Plus, there was a large tray of baked potato slices with a sweet chilli dip on the bar for customers to help themselves to. Nom!

Coupla tins of 1664, totally forgetting the bottle of Dark Side of the Moose near the back door, doh.

Wait, what? You were drinking 1664, (😝), in favour of Dark Side Of The Moose! Damn you sirrah, for such an unforgivable crime!

neilco
    Free Member

@juanking CASC 👍

juanking

Glad you like there mate, 6 Degrees North is worth a visit if your still going!

Mister-P
    Free Member

This evening I have a couple bottles of Egret which is much more local. Brewed in Tiffield, about 8 miles outside of Northampton.

bsims
    Free Member

Becks tonight, last nights Asahi was as good as I remember. Dry on the way in and no after taste.

MoreCashThanDash

Was busy with meetings last night, now tucking into a pint of Black Sheep, forgotten how good it is

CountZero

T.E.A was good yesterday, tonight it’ll probably be one of Twisted Brewery’s brews, can’t remember which one is on at the moment, but this is their range:
    http://twisted-brewing.com/beers.html

There was a local food fair in Corsham today, and there were a couple of local breweries displaying their wares, Brotherhood Brewing from Westbury, not far from where I work, and not far from Twisted Brewing Co, and Kettlesmith Brewing in Bradford-on-Avon, and I’ve got three of theirs in the kitchen ready to enjoy tomorrow evening. 😁

Beers That Complement Modern Menus and Tastes.

https://brotherhood.co.uk/kegs/

beej

Just had a Beavertown Neck Oil as a starter, West Berks/Renegade Snake Oil next.

All about the oil.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

I’m rather fond of Hop House 13.

My fave is Brugse Zot, however.

BillMC

Bloomsday today so a few porters are in order.

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Right… its Friday. Its beer o clock. Whats everyone having then?’ is closed to new replies.