Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Riding an old haunt this weekend (Surrey content)
  • neil853
    Free Member

It’s been long over due but I’m heading down to London to see some old friends this weekend. I lived in Kingston upon Thames or five or so years running a bike shop and met some great mates while down there. We used to ride Dorking and the surrounding area all the time but it has been 10 plus years since I’ve ridden the area so I’m really looking forward to it! Any trails I should make a bee line for?

Having a pop into the bespoke bike show while I’m there too, well, it’d be rude not to 🙂

Cheezpleez

Peaslake and Winterfold is the main focus of trail building and riding these days but there’s still lots on leith and Holmbury. Conditions are spot-on ATM too. Have fun.

rewski
    Free Member

New trail on leith hill, near tower.

neil853
    Free Member

Absolutely awesome ride out yesterday, conditions were perfect but i was extremely impressed with some of the riding down there, its really come on since i was last in Surrey. Helped we had a guide mind, a lad called roo who does some work for MBR, showed us some unreal stuff! Already planning another trip down at the end of May!

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Roo is a top guy, really chilled and a great rider. You couldn’t have got a better guide

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Riding an old haunt this weekend (Surrey content)’ is closed to new replies.