Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Rider / brake republic – Hinkley. Any experiences?
  • jekkyl

Hi guys. I placed an order with this company 2 days ago and they are not responding to any emails. On ebay they are listed as rider republic and they have a shop and the order email came through with the company name as brake republic.
    I have emailed secveral times asking what the axle size of the wheel is as it is not listed on the ebay or shop listing. The phone number they have put on ebay also doesn’t work.
    Does anyone have any experience of this company? to put my mind at rest.

MikeG

Looks like they are the online shop for Clark components, certainly their return address is the same as Clark’s office.
    No connection to me but I live near Hinckley and noticed Clarks last time I went to Screwfix which is at the other end of the road.

jekkyl

Thanks Mike. I just looked at their ebay feedback and wish I hadn’t. Several negative recent entries saying wrong orders sent out, different from descriptions and bad at comms. I ended up buying through theri website as the wheel is 5 quid cheaper than on their ebay profile. Fortuantely I did buy through Paypal but I don’t want the money back, I want a wheel.
    You don’t fancy popping round and asking for a phone number for me do you? please!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Rider / brake republic – Hinkley. Any experiences?’ is closed to new replies.