Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Results day
  • matt_outandabout

It’s results day up here for National 5, Higher and Advanced higher. England/Wales/NI is in two weeks I think (22nd?).

How did we all do?

Proud of my two – straight A’s at Advanced higher for eldest_oab and straight B’s for middle_oab.

It was looking wobbly for middle, so mega impressed he pulled it off through hard work…

convert

Well done for mini OABs

15th Aug for A level down here – don’t remind me – first day back at work. Actually find out the results the day before the kids. We have a bet every year about how many who we know have missed their grades needed will have an offer anyway by the morning when we wake up. It’s normally the vast majority so no need to panic folks.

anagallis_arvensis

You Scots and your retro A-E grades!!

Well done to the kids though.

MoreCashThanDash

Congratulations – waiting on Jnrs GCSE results on 22nd down here.

miketually
    Free Member

I have my annual A-level results day on the 15th, but more focused on my eldest’s GCSE results the following week. She got a 9 in English Literature last year, so we’re predicting a pretty happy day.

handybar
    Free Member

It’s odd, I did my A levels 20 years ago, but I always get a little anxiety around A level results day. Also sometimes get the nightmare where I return to school, but I’ve not been in for 2 years, I’ve outgrown my uniform, and I have to take my exams without having studied anything!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Well done, NAT 5’s for our eldest. 2 A’s, 3 B’s and a C. Happy with that as he’s so busy with his diving and doing so well at that and we just want him to be able to keep up with both. No online gaming this year though.

onehundredthidiot

Well done all those above.
    My higher class did not bad lowest mark one D rest A-C.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Results day’ is closed to new replies.