Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • car breakdown insurance – rescuemycar.com et al – experiences?
  • cp

breakdown insurance renewal time, and the likes of rescuemycar.com is seriously cheap, albeit with a £40 excess should you need to use them.

Any horror stories or fantastic service experiences anyone would like to share before I hit buy??

dannybgoode

Any option to get it with your bank account?

Me and Mrs Danny pay a monthly fee and get full AA breakdown including Home Start, Relay Plus etc, mobile phone insurance, home emergency cover, full worldwide travel insurance etc

Works out well worth it for the amount it costs us.

Cheers

Danny B

cp

I could, but not worth it at all for me unfortunately. One month bank charge would be as near as dammit the entire year breakdown and recovery from rescuemycar

6079smithw
    Free Member

AutoAid is good

jekkyl

+1 for autoaid, stuffs all the rac, aa, green flag and anyone else you care to mention. They work by refund so you pay and then send in the receipt and they send you the cash. They do have a help line though if you need assistance so you don’t have to phone round local garages. I’ve had to cause to use them for the first time of being a customer for 3 years the other day and the refund cheque came through within 5 days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘car breakdown insurance – rescuemycar.com et al – experiences?’ is closed to new replies.