Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Relocation, Relocation last night…
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If I had a large heavy lump of wood with a rusty nail or two in it, the woman would have got it in the head.

What an unbearable woman – I think Kirsty was contemplating jamming her head in a door too.

🙂

andrew
    Free Member

What an unbearable woman

Agreed. Even my missus, one of the most compassionate and kind of people, wanted to stove her head in.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Didn’t see it, anybody care to summarise why this woman is so bad?

richc
    Free Member

public schoolgirl attitude at its worst. One odd thing was they kept showing footage of them walking around Bristol (in the street I live in), however when they looked at houses they were all miles away from the walking to/around footage

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

She was a ‘stamp my feet and get what I want’ kind of woman. Would just waltz in and say ‘no, horrible’ and demand that perfectly good decorating needed redoing (on a relatively new build) because it wasn’t perfect, which meant that all the budget they had would be gone so her henpecked hubby couldn’t get the bolt-hole in Cornwall he wanted.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Basically, she wanted to rip up the wooden floor and all the carpets of a new build and spend £10k on it because the wooden floor had a couple of tiny marks on it.

She also wanted a house with period features, but complained when the plastered walls weren’t 100% smooth.

Asked them to find a 4 bed house and then went off and bought a 2 bed bungalow on their own.

They were never going to find anything for them (well her – he wasn’t that fussed).

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don’t think he was allowed to be fussed….

andrew
    Free Member

public schoolgirl attitude

Now, I’m no expert but I’d guessed at ‘wannabe public schoolgirl’ – ie, thought that by being overly fussy it would look as if she had taste but came across as a thick, gobby **** with a posh voice.

Ah, I see what you mean.

Oh! The swear-filter’s back since i last visited.

richc
    Free Member

he also didn’t have any balls at all. I bet his mates are giving him stick after seeing that (if he’s allowed any mates)

scary how some people let themselves be walked all over like that, it was like he wasn’t allowed an opinion unless it was cleared with his wife/boss/master.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Hmm, evil.

But, did she look nice & have nice norks? 😉

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

But, did she look nice & have nice norks?

Nope – think Cabbage Patch Doll with a bleached blonde bob

andrew
    Free Member

But, did she look nice & have nice norks? [:wink:]

D’ya think we’d be whinging if she did 😀

dooosuk
    Free Member

Yep, not attractive. The bloke could of done better for himself.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

No excuse for the man then

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

He could have done better WITH himself…

miketually
    Free Member

One odd thing was they kept showing footage of them walking around Bristol (in the street I live in), however when they looked at houses they were all miles away from the walking to/around footage

TV in not real shock 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Agree with all the above. She seemed to think she was attractive and witty………wrong, although it’s amazing how good/bad they can make people look in the edit.

What I couldn’t work out was their budget, which initially was £350K for a ‘family’ house and £200K for the ‘investment/holiday home’. At the end they had bought a family house needing extensive renovation for £365K and still had a budget of £250K for the holiday home…..WTF ????

richc
    Free Member

If anyone can remember her/their names you should be able to get some feedback from them, as the dopey cow if bound to do some vanity googling if she can work out how to use a computer.

hora
    Free Member

The house they bought had MASSIVE potential. Why didnt they exploit this to the max? Was it listed/graded or something?!

Plus the kitchen- It was sodding tiny, was the comment ‘wow this is huge’ being sarcastic?!

Woody
    Free Member

MASSIVE potential. Why didnt they exploit this to the max?

Is that not for another programme, or when they can afford to ? The figures made them £65K over budget – did they have a massive cash windfall or a promotion before the end of the show ?

dooosuk
    Free Member

Leave your comments on the Episode page of the Channel4 website…I’m sure she’ll go read them:

RelocationRelocation link

Drac

Caught it while eating my tea, what a god awful women with no concept of reality. He husband looked uncomfortable at times but why they hell didn’t he speak up or bitch slap her.

roadiesean
    Free Member

God awful woman. Accurate, but understated. I wanted to punch her.

In fact as for how she looks, first time I have ever seen a Client look more ridiculous than Kirsty.

Stupid cow.

husband should have walked.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

And how the hell they think they could do all that renovation work for £70k – making a 2 bed into a 4 bed plus almost entire internal modernisation, kitchen, bathrooms, garden…

He must have spent £10k+ of that budget on his shed and chalet office alone. (But £10k well spent to keep out of her way)….

dooosuk
    Free Member

“But how much is my happiness worth Kirsty?”

Nothing, but mine is worth the cost of a coffin and 6ft deep hole 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Leave your comments on the Episode page of the Channel4 website…I’m sure she’ll go read them:

I just did and the comments mirror what’s being said here.

ps. Drac – Forms arrived and now in the post – cheers mate

hora
    Free Member

Shes probably the sort of woman who would read and reread the comments as well! You evil bugga’s

Surfr
    Free Member

Wife and I were close to throwing things at the telly by the end of the show. (Do you think I’d have a claim against Channel 4 😉 ).

As for good-looking? I’m sorry but she reminded me of Kelly Osbourne and that’s not a good thing! I don’t go in for the chubby dyke look though.

HTTP404
    Free Member

They both needed lobotomy.
    They ended up buying a run-down bungalow on a main road with a rather large sloping garden.
    On the upside tho. whilst renovating his house he can always bury his wife under the patio.

ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

My old flat mate from uni was on the Location Location Location buying a 1 bed flat in glasgow and stomped off in a gurn because he didn’t like the ones they showed him, it was hilarious. Still hasn’t lived it down.

He said the Kirsty woman was a nightmare but the dude was pretty sound.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

How ironic that their names were Dom and Steph when she was clearly the Dom…

😉

Drac

Drac – Forms arrived and now in the post – cheers mate

No worries sorry again for delay.

wors

Where do people get 600k to spend on a bloody house in the first place??

Mind you it was probably daddys money

dooosuk
    Free Member

They’d had 3 houses in the past 5years and so had made equity on those. That’s where the money was coming from.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I do wonder how she managed to find three houses she liked in 5 years…

allyharp

She was so annoying I found it difficult to watch! Kelly Osbourne was the first thing I thought of too. I had a little inkling they were going to be a bit stuck up when one of the very first shots showed their little son being carried around in a Ralph Lauren jumper.

flatfish
    Free Member

i’ve got a feeling their son oscar goes to the same nursery as my two kids.

if i see her i’ll smack her one on behalf of singletrack forum.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Relocation, Relocation last night…’ is closed to new replies.