Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Red /green LEDs…..
  • alpin
    Free Member

I’m colour blind AF…. There is absolutely no difference for me. How do I know if the batteries are charged or not…?

scotroutes

Put a red filter over the LED

molgrips
    Free Member

Good solution.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Lick the terminals !

owenfackrell
    Free Member

The only way I can do it is to try and see it flick from one to the other or ask my wife which colour it is.

oldnpastit

Surely there is an app for this?

scotroutes

The only way I can do it is to try and see it flick from one to the other or ask my wife which colour it is.

Have you tried the red filter idea? The LED would then appear to be On or Off. The lens off a tail light should work.

andyl
    Free Member

Put a red filter over the LED

I was thinking the OP could simply use some of those old school 3D glasses but then realised they wouldnt know which side was which!

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m colour blind too. Only found out when I got pulled over by the cops for running through a grey light.

benp1

Also colour blind here, these LEDs are a nightmare. I just ask someone around me! Even rely on my kids these days!

scud
    Free Member

Never captain a boat…

Sympathise as i am the same, the red filter idea does work though. i had a pair of 3D cheap specs that came on one of daughters magazine, still wasn’t enough to be able to play snooker though!!

perchypanther
    Free Member

still wasn’t enough to be able to play snooker though!!

Unless they make it a paralympic sport.

alpin
    Free Member

I have trouble distinguishing between the pink and white at times….

Vader
    Free Member

Pink and brown got me in no end of trouble

Del

A bit late to this, but I have to say, just when I think this forum is full of dicks, something like this comes along, and it’s confirmed. But you’re my kind of dicks.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I haven’t tried the red filter but I was recently bought some Encroma glasses and for somethings they make a huge difference. They are not cheap mind. The biggest one for me so far has been with skittles and how different the green and orange ones are as normally I struggle to tell the difference.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Vader

Pink and brown got me in no end of trouble

That’s what she said.

nealglover
    Free Member

They are not cheap mind. The biggest one for me so far has been with skittles…

Worth the money then 👍😂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Red /green LEDs…..’ is closed to new replies.