Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me a B&W all in one laser printer with wifi for under £100
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

Currently looking at Brother as the replacement toners seem to be a bit cheaper than others.
    MFC-1910W or DCP-1610W but their paper trays seem to annoy people.

Anything better out there?

edit: baws, wrong forum.

vincienup
    Free Member

I have a Samsung 2070 that I bought in PCWorld for under £100. As a WiFi Laser all in one it works well enough for me and is as flexible as I’d expect such a cheap home office printer to be.

My only criticism of it is that Samsung seem to feel it unnecessary to support Apple properly. The Mac driver is atrocious- but this seems to be standard for Samsung.

Is this printer to work with Windows or something else, and how long do you expect it to last?

Personally, if I was buying again now, I’d fork in the extra £50 to buy something like the HP M26NW that I know will be properly supported rather than a semi-disposable unit. Brother can be quite picky about branded cartridges if that concerns you.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Ah, the M26NW is only £130 at argos, and it appears to have an ethernet port which may be a better way to connect it to my LAN as its going in a garden office…

fooman

Our works HP 1102W has printed 80,000 pages without missing a beat (bought 2 years ago £49.99) I just bang in cheap toner off eBay. Just ordered HP M12w (£55 direct from HP) as a spare, again will be fed eBay toner. Then buy a scanner with the change.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a B&W all in one laser printer with wifi for under £100’ is closed to new replies.