Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend cycling friendly accom in Bath
  • towzer

Hi,

After taking bikes to Bath and would like to be able to get them inside, somewhere we can walk to stuff would be handy but not tiss pakingly expensive, pref near canal (as we’ll be using the towpath)

Ps I am tempted to carry a couple of thin bike bags and go to premier inn…… but the mrs possibly fancies some wider options.
    Ta

sockpuppet

There’s the YHA if you’re open to a more basic experience. It’s up a hill though.

Really welcoming to cyclists. That’s where I’m using next month.

eskay

I would have thought an airbnb would be the best bet. Wherever you choose, make sure there is free parking. Also if you have a van, you will be charged £9 per day for the privilege of driving into Bath (kombis are included in this).

The Bed & Breakfasts towards Newbridge may be worth considering/contacting, frequent buses into town plus you are very close to the start of the Bath to Bristol cycle track (as well as the cycle routes into town).

ratherbeintobago

I don’t think any of the big holiday cottage firms allow you to filter by bike storage, which seems a bit odd. Maybe there’s a gap in the market there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend cycling friendly accom in Bath’ is closed to new replies.