Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recomend me a nice pub meal in Hathersage.
  • robidoo
    Free Member

I am taking swmbo out today, thinking of Hathersage where should I go?
    Nothing to expensive I am a tight Yorkshire man after all.
    Cheers Rob.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Keep going up the hill towards Sheffield, until you get to Longshaw, Fox House is ok, usually fairly reliable food but we usually end up there during winter. Not a busy Sunny Sunday.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

You aren’t the Robidoo from another forum for vans and regular camper at Crow’s Nest are you?

There’s lots Rob – try the Plough – into Hath turn left towards Grindleford, under the railway bridge and it’s on your left – nice pub, nice food.
    If you are being truly Tyke then the Robing Hood used to be cheap for food but not been in for a while, if you are feeling posh the George does brilliant food.
    Oh and the Millstone on the hill down into Hath is ok.

robidoo
    Free Member

Rogerthecat, I am robidoo from VWT4 Forum but not a camper, I was told about a nice pub, go past the Millstone and as the road goes to the left there is a right turn(just before the narrow bit before the shops) but I can’t remember what it’s called.
    Any idea?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Scotsmans Pack on School Lane – has varied a lot over the years, not been in for a long time so can’t comment. But your directions are spot on.

dan1980
    Free Member

Yorkshire bridge inn on the road back towards the Snake pass, over Ladybower is always a safe bet.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

Beset eaterie imo in hathersage is the Walnut club

robidoo
    Free Member

We ended up in the Milstone, very nice.We will be going back to try some of the others as me mrs said Hathersage was lovley.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recomend me a nice pub meal in Hathersage.’ is closed to new replies.