Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Real life new hightower rides
  • GolfChick
    Free Member

Has anybody had a chance to have a proper demo on the new hightower yet who isn’t paid to say it’s amazing? Keen to have a go before I pull the trigger on something else but seemingly impossible/taking ages.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Waiting for One Planet Adventure to tell me that the XXL demo one is ready for me to have a blast on.

Demoed a Bird AM 9 last weekend and that was ace and is current top of the list.

The Hightower just needs to beat that and the credit card is getting a mullering.

If it doesn’t then the Bird is getting bought.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I could be wrong but I think they’re both quite different machines and maybe down to what you want it to do. I’m only going off my fella who recently bought an AM9 and has told me how it is. I wonder if they’re building up a medium, I doubt it though as most people are either L or XL.

Monster101

Demo day at Mugdock Park Glasgow next week and Cycle Highlands have a large demo 20HT. I’m hopefully pushing the button on a medium 2020HT. Right between sizes at 5’9 and 30” inside leg.

Build quality is awesome

GolfChick
    Free Member

Have you ridden the medium yet? I’ve managed to arrange for a demo medium maverick over bank holiday weekend now so it’ll be coming up to Scotland with me. I have high hopes!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Real life new hightower rides’ is closed to new replies.