Home Forums Chat Forum re the hack ..unlikely but just crossed my mind

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • re the hack ..unlikely but just crossed my mind
  • kaiser
    Free Member

ok
    highly unlikely there is a connection but for those amateur sleuths out there
    wheelsonfire recently got banned for trading (not the 1st time ..bustaphajones)I think he makes a lot of cash out of mtb wheelings and dealings (fine by me )
    anyhow
    someone contacted me hoping I would grass WOF to HMECustoms and excise saying they had already done so. I declined having not been messed about by the guy and not being an angel myself.
    just wondered if he’d got mega bitter and contacted someone to ..shall we say …cause a few problems …seems to have happened very soon after ?
    probably my imagination?
    yours
    a drunken sherlock bones

mrmo
    Free Member

My understanding is the initial incident was a 17yo from Norfolk out to impress, to put it bluntly it seems to have backfired and got very messy.

Not saying a connection is impossible, just need to be able to link wheelsonfire to Norfolk.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I got the same email. I actually considered kicking up a fuss but… The first million is always dirty :-)

racing_ralph
    Free Member

would this be the email you speak of?

Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 12:54:01 +0000
    Subject: STW Classifieds Grief

Hi

Sorry to email you unannounced but I saw your post on STW

I had hasle from this tosser a couple of years ago when he was calling himself Bustafajones
    He is actually not a nice person :)

Anyway if you are really bothered dont get mad get even

He is selling loads of gear on loads of sites with several different identities
    Its not actually hard to work out who is is on ebay for example – just follow the trail of bad feedback till one ID ends and another starts

OK have a look at this:
    http://www.goofbay.com/ebay_seller_history_tool.html?gsl_username=seanvintin&gsl_days=90&gsl_include=both&gsl_submit=&gsl_submit.x=19&gsl_submit.y=9

You can see that his current ebay ID has fenced 25k worth of gear in 90 days
    Thats in addition to his other IDs and stuff he sells under STW, bikemagic bike radar etc etc etc

He is actually evading tax
    http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/MoneyTaxAndBenefits/Taxes/ContactOrDealWithHMRC/DG_10010579

Ive done the above

please please please

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yep, the very same.

firedwheels
    Free Member

the email was from ***[NAME WITHHELD] (or Pastit). got upset about a deal that didnt go his way 2 years ago (some people just cant let things lie apparetly!)

Sent it to loads of people.

oh well, I am sure WOF will be blamed for the credit crunch at some point!

As fencing is passing on of stolen goods perhaps he would like to prove his point (and how he can also demonstrate that turnover is in any way shape or form linked to ‘profit’).

nukeproof
    Free Member

@firedwheels:

So you haven’t kept you username (going by the other thread), you’re defending Wheelsonfire, and Wheelsonfire recently got banned or ‘fired’ from STW…

…nope, its staring me in the face but I just can’t quite get the link. Ooo, ooo, I know, you’re FredDibnah :wink:

Hairychested
    Free Member

If FiredWheels is WheelsOnFire of old he’ll get banned again probably. By the looks of things it is the same person, peterjamesdirect@yahoo.co.uk

I don’t care, others might. Cheerio!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I bet he’s also claiming benefits, and is an illegal immigrant, and probably a paedophile.

Or maybe not, but let’s face it, we need to burn something, as it’s bloody cold.

Peregrine
    Free Member

Stone him………..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘re the hack ..unlikely but just crossed my mind’ is closed to new replies.