Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 613 total)
  • Raoul Moat/John Rambo
  • PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Spot on Brant. My mum used to take guided tours round the gardens….

scaredypants

indeed, ski

probably loads have spotted him & checked with the pic

"no love, put the phone down. The red t-shirt's got mud on it AND this one's carrying a gun"

bruneep

Now he is sporting an orange T shirt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/10552145.stm

supinerider
    Free Member

"and besides, those are clearly size elevens"

badnewz
    Free Member

Now he is sporting an orange T shirt

Let's hope the Dutch don't lose or there really will be trouble.

ollie
    Free Member

Let's hope the Dutch don't lose or there really will be trouble.

Thats not even raoulmoatly funny.

BigDummy
    Free Member

At least we know what he looked like when he was 6. 🙄 😀

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Premiership relegation front runners Newcastle United are close to signing Raoul Moat as he is the only geordie to have 3 shots on target & is wanted all over Europe…

Sorry…. 😕

cynic-al
    Free Member

He does look a bit mental even at 6.

BigDummy
    Free Member

The Grauniad's "live updates" on the deadly manhunt have not been updated for 20 minutes. I'm on the edge of my seat.

This picture remains quite amusing however:

badnewz
    Free Member

Childhood Ginger = Adult Ninja

Coyote
    Free Member

That's one nervous bull.

Loving the Raoul-over comment!

woody2000

What kind of effing name is "Raoul" for a massive ginger Geordie? I blame the parents for this debacle 😀

IanMunro
    Free Member

All that picture need's is Raoul in the background kicking an ostrich to be perfection 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

😆

oldgit
    Free Member

How many days worth of chips did he steal.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I heard a lot of battering went on in the Chippy…… 🙄

midgebait
    Free Member

I plan to head up to Kielder on Saturday for my first ride in a long long time and I'm presented with the only day of rain forecast for 2010, midge hell and potentially a steroid-addled gun-toting chip-thief. Great!

Drac

I can't really see how he's still out and about. If he's sleeping in the woods, then a thermal imaging camera on a helicopter, a few landsharks and men should have him found pretty quickly.

There's caves all around the area.

Apparently they're checking out Elsdon now too.

It's a huge area and wouldn't be too hard to move around unnoticed and cover a lot of ground.

Pretty much everything else requires housebreaking to get a set of keys, which isn't something I'd be doing if I were wanted.

He broke into Wagtail for some food, it's alleged.

Anyway he don't seem to be near Alnwick but all this media attention could highlight the trails in Thrunton which just isn't on apparently.

Woody
    Free Member

LOL @ Whos Daddy

What kind of effing name is "Raoul" for a massive ginger Geordie?

There were at least two but the other one moved to London 😆

Harry_the_Spider

That guy with the gun and the bald head looks like me!

It isn't is it? I'd better check the clock machine to see if i'm actually here or if i'm out in the woods huntin' gingers.

Woody
    Free Member

There are trails in Thrunton ?????

cynic-al
    Free Member

IanMunro – Member
    All that picture need's is Raoul in the background kicking an ostrich to be perfection

You forgot the seal in the corner.

warton
    Free Member

but all this media attention could highlight the trails in Thrunton which just isn't on apparently.

are there trails in Thrunton? I've never seen any 😀

the area the police think he is in is massive, with plenty of abandoned buildings, caves around Thrunton and surrounding areas, and many dense forests, if he is out there, and can get food he'll be out a long time. My mum lives north of rothbury, and within 5 minutes of her house there are two big forests that have crags and caves that you could easily hide in for a long time, trick is to keep moving.

tron
    Free Member

It's a huge area and wouldn't be too hard to move around unnoticed and cover a lot of ground.

When you hear about escape and evasion exercises done by the army, folks generally don't stay evaded for very long. Granted, the stakes are higher for Moat, but it would surprise me if he couldn't be found fairly easily if he were in the open, and they're looking in the right area.

Drac

Tron it's a freakin huge area and has lots of areas to hide, I bet I only know a few % of them but would be enough to stay hidden. If he doesn't draw attention to himself then it'll be hard to spot him.

The SAS have used the area in the past for evasion training, they couldn't find them but then they didn't ask the local farmers who were feeding them and knew where they were.

BigDummy
    Free Member

In the film version, he'd have ambushed some policemen by now. Or built a cunning trap for them or something. The real-life version is getting boring.

robdob
    Free Member

I'm still waiting for a picture of him to be posted up showing him having "issues" with his tubeless setup.

woody2000

They need to send in the suicide rabbits

cynic-al
    Free Member

I reckon that rocket propelled chainsaw would do it.

oldgit
    Free Member

Probably best to keep them indoors for a few days

scaredypants

al, that's a rabbit, not a chainsaw

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

😆

This thread has the makings of a classic!

Raoul is the name of a dodgy Brazilian drug dealer, not a Ginger Geordie. No wonder it all went so wrong. What gun is he using? If it's a shotgun or a handgun, he won't be able to shoot very far.

I suggest sending in the Knights of Ni to shout at him loudly from just over 40 yards.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

PMSL..

What kind of effing name is "Raoul" for a massive ginger Geordie? I blame the parents for this debacle

In the film version, he'd have ambushed some policemen by now. Or built a cunning trap for them or something. The real-life version is getting boring.

he must have watched predator, just jump into the nearest river and climb out onto a muddy bank, they'll never find him.

also i cannot believe they have drafted in TEN armoured police vans from Belfast (according to BBC this morning) WTF!

terrahawk
    Free Member

I hope they've got him in time for the K100.

warton
    Free Member

I hope they've got him in time for the K100

That could be an extra incentive to make the cut offs though…

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

From the bbc website

"About 40 firearms officers from
    the Metropolitan Police have
    been sent to the area while the
    Police Service of Northern
    Ireland has sent 20 armoured
    cars."

I really don't see the point in this, the guy's obviously pretty intelligent and won't be taking pot shots at passing police cars.

iDave
    Free Member

after 3 shootings and one death his father stated, "this has gone too far"

clearly insight and wisdom have a genetic element

Drac

I really don't see the point in this, the guy's obviously pretty intelligent and won't be taking pot shots at passing police cars.

He already did.

cynic-al
    Free Member

scaredy a plan for a rocket propelled chainsaw was posted up recently. 40hp.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 613 total)

The topic ‘Raoul Moat/John Rambo’ is closed to new replies.