Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Rant Club.
  • jimjam
    Free Member

Vent about the annoyances in your day that aren’t quite worth a thread of their own. This is not the place for meandering, self indulgent rants with random caps lock and bad spelling. Keep your rants concise and try to limit it to two rants per post.

I’ll start.

Woman in a Yaris driving towards me this morning with her full beams on – flashed the lights at her twice to get her attention. No joy. As she drove past I could see she was staring at her phone.

sobriety
    Free Member

Michael Gove.

perchypanther
    Free Member

People

slowbloke
    Free Member

I have a cold

NewRetroTom

Woman in an X5 who I was cycling behind on the way to work – clearly interacting with the passengers in her car (passing water bottles back and forth etc.) was more important than focusing on driving. Weaving all over the road and randomly accelerating/braking hard when she noticed that she wasn’t keeping up with/was about to crash into the back of the traffic in front.

Yak

I have a cold and a torn hamstring. But I have just bled my brakes and changed the cabling – so the bike is crying out to be ridden.

Drac

Brexit.

lunge

Big meeting with my boss (the owner of the company I work for) yesterday to discuss a really important piece of work. He turned up hammered, talked rubbish for an hour and then bought shots. I was not chuffed.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Management that don’t understand “I’m off work speak to someone else” out of offices.

pocpoc
    Free Member

Black Friday emails.
    My phone has been repeatedly buzzing since 6am with more companies jumping on the bandwagon of trying to get me to part with my money.
    Today I am not buying anything at all as my own personal protest.

Rorschach
    Free Member

Life

legend
    Free Member

rear fog light when it’s not foggy

jambourgie
    Free Member

Pedants who go on about minor motoring misconduct.

Fair enough if it were cars going 70 in a 30. cars flying through the air upside down or on fire… but it never is. It’s always “this IDIOT failed to indicate at precisely the moment I would’ve liked him to” “this NUTTER was driving at 33mph” etc etc…

cranberry
    Free Member

I am having to test software that implements changed behaviour after 1st Dec on a PC with nntp time sync implemented. Every hour it changes the date back, changing the behaviour I am meant to test.

Because our ****ing developers aren’t as competent as you might imagine them to be – the fifth? sixth? “release ready” version of the patch that we have tested and found major problems with.

Like, for example, they implement a button that changes an xml document. Pressing the death button crashes the application and doesn’t change the xml document.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJq_yFjKyRE[/video]

I am this >||< far from going on a killing spree with a rusty spoon.

johnners
    Free Member

I’ve just had an email from my home insurers thanking me for renewing my policy with them. It’s not due for another 5 days and my irritation at their presumption means I’ll now have to go online and see if I can find a better deal.

Bastards.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Stw

Freester

Cash points. Would you like a balance ? No
    Would you like a receipt with your withdrawal? No
    Are you sure you wouldn’t like a balance while you wait for your cash? No
    Your money is coming would you like to see a free balance? No. JUST GIVE ME THE ******* Money.

Edit: (think I might have broken some of the rules / guidelines for this thread)

jam-bo

Surfs good today and I don’t have time to go.
    Surf will be shit tomorrow and Sunday.
    I hate surfcams.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Michael Gove All politicians. Get paid far too much & couldn’t run a raffle.
    Fox hunting.
    People who mention Brexit in every thread. Were’e screwed & we don’t have any politicians to sort it. (I voted remain by the skin of my teeth & didn’t check/find out how it went till the afternoon, so don’t blame me)

bikebouy
    Free Member

Surfs shite today, wasted journey.

Michael Gove.

stevied
    Free Member

Conveyancing solicitors! Apart from ours, she’s great…it’s the ******* ***** she’s trying to deal with 👿

jamiep
    Free Member

Normal procedure for crisp eating:
    open mouth
    put crisp in mouth
    close mouth
    bite down on crisp [muffled crutch sound]
    chew

Procedure for colleague opposite:
    open mouth
    put crisp in mouth
    bite down on crisp [massive crutch sound]
    close mouth
    chew

He’s now also started bring these ****ish ‘healthy munchable snack box’ things ie a small, rattley box of middle-class nuts and seeds. They are even louder

SaxonRider

The current lot in Westminster.

binners

rear fog light when it’s not foggy

Alan shows you what to do….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ei0-wq9AqQ[/video]

poolman
    Free Member

Builders in my house at the moment who use my toilet and seem to have a watering can rose on their kn.b. Seems acceptable in building circles to get about 50% in the toilet. Note to self…dont use the toilet in a builders merchant.

DezB
    Free Member

idiot down the other end of the office who keeps WHISTLING. Attention seeking pathetic little child! Theme from fools & horses, old war songs, anything BLOODY ANNOYING. Shut up you DICK. What if we ALL sat here whistling?? Thought of that have you? NO. areshole.

andy8442
    Free Member

Brexit, always Brexit, plus Trump. Yes, Trump and Brexit. That will do for now.

mickmcd
    Free Member

minidisplayport to hdmi…faff

Coyote
    Free Member

Gove
    Brexit
    Johnson

Rockape63
    Free Member

idiot down the other end of the office who keeps WHISTLING.

Put a sign on his desk!

last night i went to use the DVD player and it wouldn’t eject the old DVD THAT MY DAUGHTER WAS WATCHING! JEEZ….WHY DO THESE THINGS ONLY BREAK WHEN SHE USES THEM!!! 👿

Cougar

Cash points. Would you like a balance ? No
    Would you like a receipt with your withdrawal? No

Please choose:
    Cash only
    Cash with receipt

Cash only please.

Would you like a receipt?

Gah! It’s like getting money out of Talkie Toaster! UX fail.

DezB
    Free Member

Put a sign on his desk!

He’s the sort who would read it out loud the proceed to WHISLTE for the rest of the day inwhich case I’d be down thereclouting hime in the side of the head multiple times and lose my job and probably go to bloody prison

tazzymtb

WHY DO THESE THINGS ONLY BREAK WHEN SHE USES THEM!!!

well obviously because she’s female and needs directing back to the kitchen to learn proper female tasks. If you don’t nip it in the bud, she may get ideas above her station and even want to play football or cricket 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

Got hit by a car this morning whilst attempting to gain access to my own.
    It only hit me on the elbow with their wing mirror (which broke), but they thought it better to hit me than the oncoming cars or even, here’s a novel idea, stop.
    A few choice words and a report via 101 to the old bill later and I feel fine.
    I must be growing up as I didn’t lose my shit and hulk out.
    Which is nice.

sbob
    Free Member

People who choose to have more than two children.
    Selfish ****.

wordnumb
    Free Member

I really want to have a rant but things are fine currently! The whole world is at fault for not giving me anything to get worked up about, gits.

onehundredthidiot

Shingles. Rash gone but feel like I’ve self flagellated with a mixture of thistles and nettles.

jekkyl

Stupid woman in my team who hasn’t come up with any saturday she’s available to go out for a meal and christmas do and is getting all huffy as the rest of us (7 people) are looking to book something today as the even we want is booking up. We get cash from the business to spend so it can’t be just put behind a bar. It’s not hard love, it’s got to be a Saturday, there only 4 in Decemeber before christ’s birthday and we’ve been discussing it for a month. Quite happy for her not to be included.

thepurist

Christmas. It’s still NOVEMBER

prawny

Waiting for any news on my warranty commuter, should hopefully have news today, but it’s black friday so my phone is lit up like a christmas tree with shit offers.

Also, having to get the train while my bike is borked

Also, Gove, (c)Hunt and Brexit.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘Rant Club.’ is closed to new replies.