• This topic has 53 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by hora.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • RANT- Annoying chunts you work with
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

2tyred, she’s not called Brenda is she?
    She sounds disturbingly like someone I used to be accquainted with, not long after her trip to India 😯

ourmaninthenorth

I share an office with a tiny, beautiful and very funny girl who has the hiccups pretty much every afternoon. I cope.

My current trainee is also v nice and, although she has a superb figure, she’s no oil painting. I also cope. From the neck down.

Certainly makes up for the whining f***ing secretaries..!

dab

we have a munter who ticks all the boxes

the bit that really bugs me is the running commentary, like i really give a toss what the e mails about and who you are meeting with ….

aghhh just shut the f up

i like a quiet office me , thats why i’m wfh today

simple

chimptastic
    Free Member

Lol. As I’m reading this I’ve ended up with 2 muppets leaning on a cupboard next to my desk reading a mag playin spot the difference. Oh and another has joined them.

It’s not as if I am trying to work or anything

ourmaninthenorth

And here’s another thing: why is it anyone on the floor (whether in my team or not) who gets married/pregnant/arrives at work on time has to have a card, a collection and a little ceremony where their boss says something insincere and we all have to clap like we give a sh*t?

Grr

OMTIN (mr gumpy today – have spent half tyhe day b*ll*cking people, including lawyers on the other side of a transaction).

Spongebob
    Free Member

It’s not all bad. Did I mention the tall leggy Slovakian ex-model that sat near me? She’d do the slinking about routine, leaning over desks displaying her stunning figure. And,, she had a lot of attractive female colleagues who used to regularly drop by. Took everyone’s mind off work! It was largely bliss, especially when we went for lunch, or for a drink after work.

willard

I quite like working in my office. not that many people annoy me here and they are, for the most part, friendly and helpful. I also work with some really talented and professional engineers, so dealing with them is good.

Mind you, when I deal with peopel from other offices that are not so talented or professional I tend to swear a lot. Usually loudly. maybe I’m the one that’s annoying in the office.

Damn

BoardinBob

Lol. As I’m reading this I’ve ended up with 2 muppets leaning on a cupboard next to my desk reading a mag playin spot the difference. Oh and another has joined them.

It’s not as if I am trying to work or anything

Aye, there’s a woman in my place that comes and stands next to someone elses desk whenever she takes a call on her mobile.

Clearly the call isn’t private so why stand next to someone else and distract them instead of staying at your own desk!

Spongebob
    Free Member

Perhaps she fancies them!

hora
    Free Member

ourmaninthenorth so many people came and left at our place that I refused to put anything into the kitty. We then agreed only for special occassions like Birthdays we’d have a cake to share. THAT’s it.

Count our lucky stars. A friend works at a Manchester Accountancy firm and they simple send round an email saying ‘this weeks leavers were’……yep some of them are still sat at their desks when they received that. I’d name and shame but my friend still works there.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I also work with some really talented and professional engineers

I’m an engineer and my talent is winding people up 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

You are very talented, Simon.

user-removed
    Free Member

Sometimes I’m so glad I work for myself. From home.

My mate worked for a while in a large-ish open plan office and the girl who sat opposite him was moved to another department. Said new department was on the other side of the office (literally 30 seconds walk away, and in line of sight). This didn’t deter the team having a lavish leaving do, complete with cards, cake and a posh pressie.

Mentalists.

hora
    Free Member

user-removed its not a council is it?!!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘RANT- Annoying chunts you work with’ is closed to new replies.